“His Cognitive Decline Is Going to Get People KILLED!” – Former White House Physician Says Joe Biden Is Leading US to War

Not a fan of Grammer or spelling police myself
I'm often posting with one hand while doing 70 mph
I know you don't need me to tell you that is dangerous! And in some places, you can get a ticket for it.

I wouldn't want anyone correcting my grammar either... even though there is never or rarely anything to correct :)

I only do it to libs... :) (usually)

Biden is going to lead us all into WW3

What's happening is not good.
I see it as inevitable, because this has been the pattern for the whole 20th century: take sides, sanctions, send armaments, send advisors, finally have a draft and send over regular U.S. soldiers. We've done it again and again and again.

I figure sometime this year, though it could be spring 2024, going by the timing this all happened for WWI and WWII.

Yes. And a person who beats their wife because it’s what’s best for them is still a wife beater.

You can’t claim to want what’s best for the country whole demanding it’s institutions be torn down.

Yes. And a person who beats their wife because it’s what’s best for them is still a wife beater.

You can’t claim to want what’s best for the country whole demanding it’s institutions be torn down.

Do you beat your wife alot?

Some of this country's "institutions" need to be either torn down or completely restructure. For instance, look how the fucking FBI covered up the corruption of Crooked Hillary, helped the Democrats attempt a coup against Trump and went after the Patriot Americans that protested a stolen election. They did all that in their spare time when they weren't trying to arrest Americans that protested at school board meetings.

Some of this country's "institutions" need to be either torn down or completely restructure. For instance, look how the fucking FBI covered up the corruption of Crooked Hillary, helped the Democrats attempt a coup against Trump and went after the Patriot Americans that protested a stolen election. They did all that in their spare time when they weren't trying to arrest Americans that protested at school board meetings.
None of that happened.

They didn’t cover up anything for Clinton. They investigated and reported their findings to the American people. If anything, they cost her the election by telling Chaffetz they reopened the investigation a week before the election.

There was no coup attempted against Trump.

You call them patriots, but they committed federal offenses during a riot at the Capitol.

The election was not stolen.

Parents weren’t arrested for protesting school board meetings.

Nothing you say in your post is true. We don’t tear down institutions to get your desired outcome. We are a nation of laws.

None of that happened.

They didn’t cover up anything for Clinton. They investigated and reported their findings to the American people. If anything, they cost her the election by telling Chaffetz they reopened the investigation a week before the election.

There was no coup attempted against Trump.

You call them patriots, but they committed federal offenses during a riot at the Capitol.

The election was not stolen.

Parents weren’t arrested for protesting school board meetings.

Nothing you say in your post is true. We don’t tear down institutions to get your desired outcome. We are a nation of laws.
r35gdg4prcz11.jpg

Start with the first accusation. This is Comey testifying for hours about the Clinton investigation.

What was covered up?

What you have described is the restructuring.

Obama repurposed many institutions to do the Democrat Parties Bidding.

Forum List

Back