Himalayan glaciers that provide drinking water for a billion people could lose 80% of their volume by the end of the century.

I am not a lib who is freaked out by the global warming doomsday hype

But you might be
I am a liberal but like most liberals, I'm not "freaked out" by much of anything. I understand and accept mainstream science's conclusions about global warming. If you don't, you're the one with some serious problems.

The part that was missing was where I might have suggested that I thought a glacial period was imminent. You have an annoying habit of incorrectly paraphrasing what people have said. I'm pretty certain that most people here would include that under the rubric of "LYING".
The implication was certainly there.

I am a liberal but like most liberals, I'm not "freaked out" by much of anything. I understand and accept mainstream science's conclusions about global warming. If you don't, you're the one with some serious problems.
You say that here but support every wacky idea that the greenies can imagine

Such as 75 years from now we are doomed unless we make radical changes now

Balony

Dude, you are freaked out by everything.

Forum List

Back