Hillary won the popular vote ... so???

What would have happened if the rules in the last election were switched to popular vote?

• Hillary would still have won by the exact same 3 million popular vote margin

• Trump would have run a different campaign and won the popular vote

• It still would have been close, but there's no way to know who would have won

Results are only viewable after voting.
The left doesn't even care. Four and eight years ago, you were celebrating EV with the rest of the Democrats. It's just bitterness they lost with a jolt of Trump Derangement Syndrome on top of it

Pfft…

I was celebrating the Obama victory. It was just easier to rub your nose in it by stating 332-206 instead of 65,915,795-60,933,504.
You’re such a snowflake.

A snowflake about what? That doesn't even make sense. You crowed about Obama and the EV. Suddenly under Trump it's an issue. There's a word for that. I'll give you a clue. It starts with "h" and ends with "ypocrisy" ...

No issue for me. Obama won both the PV and EC. Trump just won the EC. These are facts. No hypocrisy is involved. Why you keep bringing up the shortcomings of your messiah is anyone’s guess.

Right, that doesn't contradict what I keep saying that what you crowed about consistently was the EV and now you're suddenly against it like ever other self serving disingenuous leftist.

You may now go back to obsessing on how I feel. You have it bad for me, don't you? Last we heard you were afraid I was upset about your post. Wake up, sleep, all day in between. Candy: But how does kaz FEEL???

I am totally for the Electoral College; I think it could be improved but I’m happy with it; it’s much better than having a straight popular vote determine the Presidency. From this thread:

“Democrats should also keep in mind that the only reason they are remotely relevant is because of the Electoral College.”

The only thing I have for you is the truth: Hillary won the PV, Trump won the presidency and the EC…. You apparently won a pair of knee pads.

Pfft…

I was celebrating the Obama victory. It was just easier to rub your nose in it by stating 332-206 instead of 65,915,795-60,933,504.
You’re such a snowflake.

A snowflake about what? That doesn't even make sense. You crowed about Obama and the EV. Suddenly under Trump it's an issue. There's a word for that. I'll give you a clue. It starts with "h" and ends with "ypocrisy" ...

No issue for me. Obama won both the PV and EC. Trump just won the EC. These are facts. No hypocrisy is involved. Why you keep bringing up the shortcomings of your messiah is anyone’s guess.

Unfortunately for you the EC is the only measure that counts, just as the Constitution prescribes.

Apparently, it matters a great deal to Trump’s knob polishers….they keep brining it up.

You mean like you did over the 2008 and 2012 elections?

Just FYI given your absolute obsession with my feelings. Right now I'm a little tipsy, I've been drinking red wine since it's Friday. I love my job, but I like a break too so I'm kind of relaxed. Life is good though.

When you want another update on my feelings let me know

Getting drunk on wine? What a snowflake.
Did you loosen your girdle before you sat down?

Pfft…

You’re such a snowflake.

Obama did not win the PV. There wasn't a PV election, or PV campaign, or PV campaign strategy, no PV campaign ads, nobody knows who would have won the PV had a PV election been held.

That's true. It depends on context.

Obama was President because he won the EV.

Just like the Eagles are Super Bowl Champs because they got the most points.

Obama won the "PV", meh.

The Eagles got the most yards on offense, meh.

Nobody knows what millions of disenfranchised Republicans in red states like California and New York would have done, Obama could have got obliterated in a total popular vote winner takes all contest.

I know what one would have done. My daughter, who lives in California, told me she'd have voted for Trump if he had even the remotest of chances. So she voted for Gary Johnson to help the Libertarian Party

The left doesn't even care. Four and eight years ago, you were celebrating EV with the rest of the Democrats. It's just bitterness they lost with a jolt of Trump Derangement Syndrome on top of it

Pfft…

You’re such a snowflake.

Right, that doesn't contradict what I keep saying that what you crowed about consistently was the EV and now you're suddenly against it like ever other self serving disingenuous leftist.

You may now go back to obsessing on how I feel. You have it bad for me, don't you? Last we heard you were afraid I was upset about your post. Wake up, sleep, all day in between. Candy: But how does kaz FEEL???

I am totally for the Electoral College; I think it could be improved but I’m happy with it; it’s much better than having a straight popular vote determine the Presidency. From this thread:

“Democrats should also keep in mind that the only reason they are remotely relevant is because of the Electoral College.”

The only thing I have for you is the truth: Hillary won the PV, Trump won the presidency and the EC…. You apparently won a pair of knee pads.

OMG, you're just head over heels for me. You're whole buildup was to how I feel again.

I'll give you a thrill. I feel about the same as last time ...

Unfortunately for you the EC is the only measure that counts, just as the Constitution prescribes.

Apparently, it matters a great deal to Trump’s knob polishers….they keep brining it up.

You mean like you did over the 2008 and 2012 elections?

Just FYI given your absolute obsession with my feelings. Right now I'm a little tipsy, I've been drinking red wine since it's Friday. I love my job, but I like a break too so I'm kind of relaxed. Life is good though.

When you want another update on my feelings let me know

Getting drunk on wine? What a snowflake.
Did you loosen your girdle before you sat down?

Emotion update. I'm taking off now! You may proceed to spend the rest of the evening, your night sleep and the morning obsessing about how I feel. No worries, I'm good and it's going to stay that way. I'll be back to update you when I get the chance. In the mean time, try to develop a life outside obsessing about how I feel. As if that's going to happen ...

Naw, man, if you don't understand basic math, that the guy who gets the most votes reflects the will of the people, not sure there's much to be done with you.

Not sure how you run businesses with such poor math skills...

Fox News "shutting down" Trump is math? I was actually a math major in college. That topic didn't come up.

So, link?

Fox News "shutting down" Trump is math? I was actually a math major in college. That topic didn't come up.

So, link?

Okay, so now you are being obtuse? Man, I can totally understand, little rooster on a dung hill.

You can't answer the question to back up your claim that Fox shut down Trump, and I'm being obtuse. Got it

You can't answer the question to back up your claim that Fox shut down Trump, and I'm being obtuse. Got it

GUy, it was all over the news... can't help if you are obtuse...

Bam! This is why as you know you're prohibited from answering questions. You don't answer them. You can't of course.

The interview was pretty funny. It's hilarious how you idiots keep calling Fox beholden to Trump and yet they challenged Trump. You love the fake news media who can't ask Hillary anything other than why she's so wonderful. The View fired their token conservative because she asked Hillary a real question.

You're a bunch of snowflakes

Bam! This is why as you know you're prohibited from answering questions. You don't answer them. You can't of course.

again, guy, go watch the tape... I'm sorry you missed it, it was both hilarious and terrifying.

But you keep pretending you didn't make a huge mistake because you hated Hillary more than you loved America.

The interview was pretty funny. It's hilarious how you idiots keep calling Fox beholden to Trump and yet they challenged Trump. You love the fake news media who can't ask Hillary anything other than why she's so wonderful. The View fired their token conservative because she asked Hillary a real question.

No, the interview wasn't "funny". This man can make life and death decisions. Watching him rant uncontrollably to the point where Fox News types were awkwardly trying to cut the interview short shows how broken the system is.

again, guy, go watch the tape... I'm sorry you missed it, it was both hilarious and terrifying.

But you keep pretending you didn't make a huge mistake because you hated Hillary more than you loved America.
Hildabeast Is everything the average American should not be like…

You hear this from leftists all the time. It's irrelevant because that isn't how Presidential elections are run according to the Constitution. But this thread isn't about that. This thread is about how it's still irrelevant because:

1) Voters know if their candidate has a chance in their State. There are tens of millions of Republicans in California, New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland and other deep blue States who knew Trump had no chance. And there are millions of Democrats in deep red States. Three million is a small margin, there is no way to know who would have shown up or how they would have voted if we had different rules. Many Republicans voted for Gary Johnson (I know many of them) or didn't show up. And many leftists voted for Jill Stein or didn't show up

2) Neither Hillary nor Trump would have run the campaign they did if the election had different rules. That was decisive in this election as Trump won because he focused more on the light blue States in the Midwest than Hillary. Something he'd have never done if the rules were the popular vote

So Democrats, are you just lying or are you actually so stupid you really don't grasp this?

As usual, you are trolling for attention. Why don't you grow up?

I did watch the tape which you were unable to provide. It didn't happen anything like you claimed. You just saw what you wanted to see with your bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Trump was talkative for sure and they eventually ran to the end of the segment. To you moonbats that means that Trump is going off the deep end and Fox is turning against him. You see what you want to see

No, the interview wasn't "funny". This man can make life and death decisions. Watching him rant uncontrollably to the point where Fox News types were awkwardly trying to cut the interview short shows how broken the system is.

If Trump used a toothpick you'd say it's proof he's going to nuke China. Trump Derangement Syndrome is a debilitating condition

You hear this from leftists all the time. It's irrelevant because that isn't how Presidential elections are run according to the Constitution. But this thread isn't about that. This thread is about how it's still irrelevant because:

1) Voters know if their candidate has a chance in their State. There are tens of millions of Republicans in California, New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland and other deep blue States who knew Trump had no chance. And there are millions of Democrats in deep red States. Three million is a small margin, there is no way to know who would have shown up or how they would have voted if we had different rules. Many Republicans voted for Gary Johnson (I know many of them) or didn't show up. And many leftists voted for Jill Stein or didn't show up

2) Neither Hillary nor Trump would have run the campaign they did if the election had different rules. That was decisive in this election as Trump won because he focused more on the light blue States in the Midwest than Hillary. Something he'd have never done if the rules were the popular vote

So Democrats, are you just lying or are you actually so stupid you really don't grasp this?

So you have no answer and no ability to admit that. Typical for you. Remember when you started an entire thread attacking me for my positions, then got every position wrong? That was classic

So you have no answer and no ability to admit that. Typical for you. Remember when you started an entire thread attacking me for my positions, then got every position wrong? That was classic

No I don't. Please post the evidence that I got everything wrong, and you got everything right. You're a hack, seeking attention, and have no comprehension of the realpolitik.

You show a below average intellect if you think Hillary would have done anything good for this country. She is a purely evil person.

Forum List

Back