Hillary Survey:Fill In The Blank.Every Time I Hear Hillary Speak Or Screech,She Sounds Like My_____?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banghead: :eek-52: :lalala: :puke: There has to be at least one thing or person in your home that sounds like Hillary screeching or talking. Maybe a power tool? Rusty door hinge, pet, kitchen appliance, annoying neighbor, the weekly landscaper, garbage disposal, etc. that kinda sounds like Hillary Clinton, right?
:shock:
So just for laffs, maybe you guys can fill us in on what or who Hillary sounds like whenever she talks/screeches at her rallies.
:banana:

what about the sound of a car screech right before it collides with a crossing moose?
Seriously, do you have any idea how much of an immature, lame asshole you are?

Trump supporters are their own worst enemy. I think that the loss has sunk in already for most of them and the are just content to be as rude and pathologically detestable as possible.

:banghead: :eek-52: :lalala: :puke: There has to be at least one thing or person in your home that sounds like Hillary screeching or talking. Maybe a power tool? Rusty door hinge, pet, kitchen appliance, annoying neighbor, the weekly landscaper, garbage disposal, etc. that kinda sounds like Hillary Clinton, right?
:shock:
So just for laffs, maybe you guys can fill us in on what or who Hillary sounds like whenever she talks/screeches at her rallies.
:banana:
she sounds like a female Joker that's on tv planning her next mass murder

again

Forum List

Back