So Obama released 15 terrorists to plot & resume their terrorist actions

• Banned
Me: I'll have a cup of coffee & 15 terrorists to go please.

Attendant: Sure thing & as a gift we'll give you a few million to get your new friends started.

Obama released 300 criminal illegals from prison but failed to deport them...they went on to commit over 100 homicides right here in the USA.

What wonderful news to wake up to!

You are so fucking crazy.

Seriously? President of the United States released terrorists so they can terrorize? How stupid, loony toons crazy do you have to be to consider that a true description of whats going on?

What were they convicted of?
They were enemy combatants released during an ongoing battle. What will we get in return?

No they weren't

They were suspects identified by neighbors and anonymous informants. They were not in battle when captured. If we believe they are terrorists, the obligation is on us to prove it. We have had 13 years to do so
If they are enemy combatants, we need to extend them the rights of POWs. We have not done so

They were enemy combatants released during an ongoing battle. What will we get in return?

No they weren't

They were suspects identified by neighbors and anonymous informants. They were not in battle when captured. If we believe they are terrorists, the obligation is on us to prove it. We have had 13 years to do so
If they are enemy combatants, we need to extend them the rights of POWs. We have not done so
Far as I'm concerned the only right they deserve is bacon for breakfast, ham sandwich for lunch and pork chops for dinner.

No they weren't

Far as I'm concerned the only right they deserve is bacon for breakfast, ham sandwich for lunch and pork chops for dinner.
spoken like a pork stenched goy

Obama released terrorists / criminals....

...yawn...

...it's what he do.

We need to either try these men or release them.

I defend the Constitution of the United States and the values this nation were founded on

Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, entitled to a quick and fair trial, entitled to respond to the evidence against them. We have created a class of "non-persons" who we assume are guilty but are unable to prove it.

These are not the moral values of the United States

• Thanks
Reactions: idb
Most of those released go right back to the terrorist activity.

The military tribunals were getting ready to start and douchebag in the WH put a stop to that so the fact that they are still in Gitmo is his fault.

Loads of them were picked up on battlefields and as far as I'm concerned don't take any prisoners. Kill the bastards on site.

Forum List

Back