Hillary Supporters Destroy Trumps Walk Of Fame Star

And where does it mention "Hillary supporters"?

Or "Hillary" at all?
Or "Clinton"?
Or "liberals"?
Or politics?
Or an election?

Didn't think so.

http://www.dailynews.com/general-ne...d-trumps-star-speaks-out-i-was-just-so-fed-up

From the interview with the guy:

"Do you plan to vote for Hillary Clinton?

Hell yeah. I love Hillary."

I do think so....

Once again liberals show us their true colors. They claim that Trump supporters are a bunch of violent assholes, when in fact they are everything they claim the Deplorables are.

72701467.jpg

trump-star-725x375.jpg

What is even more informative is all the libtard fagots that think it is funny to violently attack people and destroy private property to make a political point.

It is just about time to round them up.

Once again liberals show us their true colors. They claim that Trump supporters are a bunch of violent assholes, when in fact they are everything they claim the Deplorables are.

72701467.jpg

trump-star-725x375.jpg

What is even more informative is all the libtard fagots that think it is funny to violently attack people and destroy private property to make a political point.

It is just about time to round them up.
By trains?

Or "Hillary" at all?
Or "Clinton"?
Or "liberals"?
Or politics?
Or an election?

Didn't think so.

http://www.dailynews.com/general-ne...d-trumps-star-speaks-out-i-was-just-so-fed-up

From the interview with the guy:

"Do you plan to vote for Hillary Clinton?

Hell yeah. I love Hillary."

I do think so....
This retard said "Trump continues to joke and denigrate women".

Sorry, dumbass, that video was 11 years old. The only assholes denigrating women like that is Pocahontas, Hillary's meanstream media, and JayZ.

Oh...and Democrats....

SarahPalinIsACunt3.jpg.cf.jpg

Liberals unhinged. If they only knew how dopey normal people think they are.
These Stalinists posing as liberals simply lose their shit when you disagree with them about politics, and if you actually do something serious, like running against their candidates for office, they go fucking medieval on you.

Your reputation, career, income, family, friends, property all get attacked and they consider it OK to do so because in their minds honesty, respect for others and tolerance are just tricks the people in control use to dominate and so they reject anything that constrains their behavior, EVERYTHING BECOMES PERMISSIBLE TO BATTLE THEIR OPPOSITION, EVEN MASS MURDER AND ENSLAVEMENT.

Last edited:
Lol I like how he edited it later and all he did was add a "y"

"If they only knew how dopey normal think they are"
. As quick as you copied my initial posting, before I could edit for my typos, you must have gotten a good whiff of my ass, huh? I suggest you try not to follow so closely next time. Unless you're into such things. Just don't be so obvious.

Soooooooooooo..... waited all week, never got an answer.

Or "Hillary" at all?
Or "Clinton"?
Or "liberals"?
Or politics?
Or an election?

Didn't think so.

AGAIN --- Link?

No, I don't mean a link to Charles Whitman's political party affiliation. I already know you don't have that. I mean a link to (a) whatever such political party affiliation would have to do with snapping out in a shooting spree, and/or (b) just how the fuck stupid you think people are that posting easily-generated Googly Image memes in any way makes a valid point.

Aaaaaand GO.

You keep working on it. We'll just check back next month.

29906170001_4931044559001_4931028849001-vs.jpg

This one doesn't even know what a real Swastika looks like.
trump_star_main.jpg

This is what a real one looks like.
files.php

Apparently you're the one who doesn't know what they look like. They can go either way.

This one's from Ethiopia:
330px-Skastika_symbol_in_the_window_of_Lalibela_Rock_hewn_churches.jpg

Japan:
225px-Japanese_Crest_Maru_ni_Hidari_Mannji.svg.png

Excavated in Israel:
300px-ShaveyZion1.jpg

-- and this from a Roman mosaic in eastern Europe:
180px-Swastika2.JPG

This is timely too --- this weekend begins the Indian light festival of Diwali, in which the swastika (sathiyo in Gujariti) is commonly displayed on doorsteps as a welcome/good luck wish.

doorswastikas-f811e401f82b614efceaccbfd9eef90cdb7844d4-s400-c85.jpg

Jamie Otis was taken into custody early Thursday on suspicion of felony vandalism, Officer Andrew Chambers said. It wasn't immediately known if he has an attorney.

He was released on $20,000 bail Thursday afternoon.

Otis told Deadline Hollywood after Wednesday's pre-dawn attack that he originally intended to remove the star. He said he wanted to auction it off to raise funds for the 11 women accusing the presidential candidate of groping them. Trump has denied the groping allegations.

"I just sort of had enough with Mr. Trump's aggressive language toward women and his behavior, his sexual violence with women and against women," Otis told the Los Angeles Times. "I've had personally in my own family four people who have been assaulted or have had sexual violence happen to them. It all became very personal."

[...]

Otis told the Times he spent weeks planning his "nonviolent action," even going as far as spending a couple of nights in Hollywood to scope out the area to pick a time when he could do it "safely, carefully and successfully."

He said he would "gladly" pay for the repairs.

~ Suspect arrested in destruction of Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star

There's a video of the guy doing the deed in that article.

Jamie Otis was taken into custody early Thursday on suspicion of felony vandalism, Officer Andrew Chambers said. It wasn't immediately known if he has an attorney.

He was released on $20,000 bail Thursday afternoon.

Otis told Deadline Hollywood after Wednesday's pre-dawn attack that he originally intended to remove the star. He said he wanted to auction it off to raise funds for the 11 women accusing the presidential candidate of groping them. Trump has denied the groping allegations.

"I just sort of had enough with Mr. Trump's aggressive language toward women and his behavior, his sexual violence with women and against women," Otis told the Los Angeles Times. "I've had personally in my own family four people who have been assaulted or have had sexual violence happen to them. It all became very personal."

[...]

Otis told the Times he spent weeks planning his "nonviolent action," even going as far as spending a couple of nights in Hollywood to scope out the area to pick a time when he could do it "safely, carefully and successfully."

He said he would "gladly" pay for the repairs.

~ Suspect arrested in destruction of Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star

There's a video of the guy doing the deed in that article.

So aDemocrat is going to place a star ont he sidewalk for Donald Trump.

There is a certain irony here and perhaps foreshadowing as well.....

Forum List

Back