Hillary Still On The Lam...(and on an IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
She vanished Friday night and isn't expected to resurface until the debate Wednesday night. Five days off with only three weeks left? While her minions claim she's "prepping", many others suspect she's flat on her back on an IV drug regimen so she can make it through a 90 minute debate somewhat coherent. Everybody knows Trump will go after her like never before and she won't be able to listen to Huma's answers through her earpiece for rebuttals. I think the idea of drug testing them both is sterling...he's been accused of snorting cocaine after the second debate so a test is justified. I can only imagine what a work-up of her blood would reveal. If Trump's barrage of accusations flips her out and she wobbles and falls....what then?

hill2.jpg

The right wing nut jobs always seem to ignore the fact that Clinton sat in front of a Congressional Committee for eleven hours answering questions, some have called it like an interrogation, and held up just fine. They also like to ignore the fact that legitimate scientific polling indicates she won both previous debates, some speculate in part because she spent time preparing for them.

• Banned
The right wing nut jobs always seem to ignore the fact that Clinton sat in front of a Congressional Committee for eleven hours answering questions, some have called it like an interrogation, and held up just fine. They also like to ignore the fact that legitimate scientific polling indicates she won both previous polls, some speculate in part because she spent time preparing for them.

And your crooked puppet left-wing media ignores the fact she was CARRIED TO HER VAN after that testimony. Did you know her SUV is equipped with a bed for just these kinds of events? The old bag is at death's door.

The right wing nut jobs always seem to ignore the fact that Clinton sat in front of a Congressional Committee for eleven hours answering questions, some have called it like an interrogation, and held up just fine. They also like to ignore the fact that legitimate scientific polling indicates she won both previous polls, some speculate in part because she spent time preparing for them.

And your crooked puppet left-wing media ignores the fact she was CARRIED TO HER VAN after that testimony. Did you know her SUV is equipped with a bed for just these kinds of events? The old bag is at death's door.
Made up bull crap. You are a sucker or a liar. You either believe nonsense or are a purposeful liar, but you are not a poster that can be counted on to provide legitimate or accurate information, or provide reliable sources to back up your claims.

Well she does have to review the script the press will hand her and ok it, add anything she can think of and then rehearse

Last edited:
She stood up to the House for 11 hours and walked out to her transport without any help or hindrance.

There is no independently verified video that contradicts that fact.

She vanished Friday night and isn't expected to resurface until the debate Wednesday night. Five days off with only three weeks left? While her minions claim she's "prepping", many others suspect she's flat on her back on an IV drug regimen so she can make it through a 90 minute debate somewhat coherent. Everybody knows Trump will go after her like never before and she won't be able to listen to Huma's answers through her earpiece for rebuttals. I think the idea of drug testing them both is sterling...he's been accused of snorting cocaine after the second debate so a test is justified. I can only imagine what a work-up of her blood would reveal. If Trump's barrage of accusations flips her out and she wobbles and falls....what then?

hill2.jpg

Just shows you that a sick and semi-bedridden candidate can beat Trump. Amazed you want to acknowledge this.

She stood up to the House for 11 hours and walked out to her transport without any help or hindrance.

There is no independently verified video that contradicts that fact.

Keep it up and you'll be posting in pig latin by the election. She was CARRIED OUT...Google it dumbshit.

She needs to brush up this much but she's supposed to be ready like 8 years ago? What a joke.
She's up against a media star. That's different than facing a fellow policy wonk. I think the real problem here is that the Trumpistas are panicked over how well it's been working.

Yeah, it worked so well in the second debate that even after being given the questions in advance and Trump being triple-teamed, he gained back 4 points in the polls he whipped her so bad.
rolleyes.gif

hill2.jpg

lol... why do rightwingnuts only know how to speak in pictures?

oh right....

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

She needs to brush up this much but she's supposed to be ready like 8 years ago? What a joke.
She's up against a media star. That's different than facing a fellow policy wonk. I think the real problem here is that the Trumpistas are panicked over how well it's been working.

Yeah, it worked so well in the second debate that even after being given the questions in advance and Trump being triple-teamed, he gained back 4 points in the polls he whipped her so bad.
rolleyes.gif

you don't really think dumb donanld won the second debate do you?

you have to notice that since dumb Donald went full lon wackjob he's tanked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back