Hillary "scrubbed" From Benghazi

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Not that those of us who understand the real world needed it....but now we find out that Hillary's apparatchiks removed all the damaging material from the Benghazi file.

The "reliable Democrat voter" will go on without a pause.

Sickening.

1. "WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton’s minions launched a weekend operation in the basement of the State Department to scrub damning documents related to the Benghazi attacks that killed a US Ambassador,....

2. Then-Deputy Assistant Secretary Raymond Maxwell said he walked in uninvited to the Sunday afternoon scene a month after the Sept. 11, 2012 terrorist strike to find several boxes of papers — and immediately asked an office director what was happening.

3. ...[Responding to Maxwell:] ...completely without merit, completely ill-informed,” said state department spokeswoman Marie Harf, noting the review board could collect documents directly from anyone in the department.

4. “[The office director] told me, ‘Ray, we are to go through these stacks and pull out anything that might put anybody in the [Near Eastern Affairs] front office or the seventh floor in a bad light,’”....

5. The seventh floor is where Clinton — then Secretary of State — and her top advisers had offices.

6. ‘But isn’t that unethical?’ She responded, ‘Ray, those are our orders.’ ”... alleges two of Clinton’s closest confidants were on hand to check on the operation...

7. Maxwell, 58, was one of four officials forced out of the State Department immediately after the damning Accountability Review Board report revealed security lapses in the attacks that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and fellow Americans Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty.

8. Maxwell was later reinstated and accused Clinton’s team of scapegoating him. He has since retired....at least one congressman is vouching for his credibility.

9. On Wednesday, the newly formed House Select Committee on Benghazi will hold its first public hearing. A committee spokeswoman says the panel intends to look into Maxwell’s claims.

10. Clinton’s spokesman did not respond to a request for comment."
Benghazi documents scrubbed to protect Hillary former official New York Post

The "reliable Democrat voter" has these options:

a. ...completely without merit, completely ill-informed,

b. Everyone does it......

c. Well....still better than the other party!

Last edited:
Is anyone surprised? I'm not. Of course they will cover their incompetent asses.

The State Department fucked up and the buck stops on Obama's desk as well as Hillary's.

The State Department assholes should all be fired for incompetence.

Is anyone surprised? I'm not. Of course they will cover their incompetent asses.

The State Department fucked up and the buck stops on Obama's desk as well as Hillary's.

The State Department assholes should all be fired for incompetence.

Perhaps you're correct.

The State Department has not been pro-America since it was emasculated under Franklin Roosevelt...as a result of Joseph Stalin's demand.

1. Roosevelt purged anti-communist Foreign Service officers when given a "list of officials who were supposedly undermining American relations with Russia" by Soviet Foreign Minister Litvinov. The purges began in 1937, and, ironic, Litvinov was dragged out of his position and replaced with Molotov, by Stalin, because Litvinov was Jewish, and Stalin had treaties with Hitler. The purges were at the behest of Harry Hopkins.
Weil, " A pretty good club: The founding fathers of the U.S. Foreign Service," p. 91-92

2. "Not only did FDR overlook the external evidence; FDR ignored the counsel of key experts at the State Department, which, at the time, was home...to an educated and experienced cadre of anti-Communists....who would be neutralized and purged....n 1937...the Russian research library at the State Department was broken up, the files on Communists, foreign and domestic, ordered destroyed. The second, in 1943. Both purges took place under Soviet pressure and even direction as when in March 1943 Foreign Minister Litvinov, incredibly, handed over a list of American diplomats the Soviets wanted fired....a "guilt offering to Stalin from Roosevelt"...
West, "American Betrayal," p.193.

3. "Remarkable as the attempt to make files inaccessible seems, it is just as common during Obama's term, during which both the Justice Department and the Pentagon have overseen the methodical purges of "anti-Islamic" educational materials from security and military files and training courses."
Diana West, "American Betrayal," chapter one.

Benghazi has become a net win for the Democrats. Americans understand that the ME is a dangerous place and that attacks of Americans over there are old news. Each time it comes up, the voters will wonder why the witch hunt is going on.

It won't be a factor in 2014 or 2016.

Benghazi has become a net win for the Democrats. Americans understand that the ME is a dangerous place and that attacks of Americans over there are old news. Each time it comes up, the voters will wonder why the witch hunt is going on.

Judging by your track record....e.g., Fluke.....you may not be a reliable source for prognostication.

This old voter is wondering why in hell our Army isn't over there killing terrorists like cockroaches. And BTW, the Democrats are only winning scorn and contempt from loyal Americans.

This old voter is wondering why in hell our Army isn't over there killing terrorists like cockroaches. And BTW, the Democrats are only winning scorn and contempt from loyal Americans.

Take another look at who the President is, and his record vis-a-vis the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamists.

Yep.

You bet your ass the ME is a dangeruos place. You can also bet your ass the embassy Staff at Benghazi thought their bosses, The fucking State Department, had their backs. Guess not. They are now busily covering their own asses.

You might think Benghazi is a winner for the Dems but I doubt it.

Take another look at who the President is, and his record vis-a-vis the Muslim Brotherhood and other Islamists.
Obamessiah has a host of MB in the Administration and he has already stated if the world situation gets down to the nitty gritty, he is going to go with Islam. (That tells me the war is with Islam and not just with terrorist Islamists) I have a video of him saying that at a Muslim conference which I can post if the Left wingnuts doubt me.

Obamessiah has a host of MB in the Administration and he has already stated if the world situation gets down to the nitty gritty, he is going to go with Islam. (That tells me the war is with Islam and not just with terrorist Islamists) I have a video of him saying that at a Muslim conference which I can post if the Left wingnuts doubt me.

Tell me not, in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream!
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
And things are not what they seem.

A Psalm of Life
BY HENRY WADSWORTH LONGFELLOW

You bet your ass the ME is a dangeruos place. You can also bet your ass the embassy Staff at Benghazi thought their bosses, The fucking State Department, had their backs. Guess not. They are now busily covering their own asses.

Politically it is.

In the light of the Great Bush Iraqi misadventure where 4,000+ Americans died and tens of thousands were injured for absolutely zero real gain to our nation, the GOP fetish (I was going to say obsession but fetish is more appropriate...it's an obscene fixation that only they get pleasure out of) with Ben-Gotcha looks frankly stupid.

Nonsense. The GOP controlled House of Reps has an approval rating in the single digits. I guess, in your warped sense of mathematics, 93% would be "disloyal" Americans?

You're simply incorrect.

Politically it is.

In the light of the Great Bush Iraqi misadventure where 4,000+ Americans died and tens of thousands were injured for absolutely zero real gain to our nation, the GOP fetish (I was going to say obsession but fetish is more appropriate...it's an obscene fixation that only they get pleasure out of) with Ben-Gotcha looks frankly stupid.
only to those that believe that the Obama administration is purely ethical and never makes a mistake.

And as the poll numbers are showing...that number is declining quite rapidly.

Politically it is.

only to those that believe that the Obama administration is purely ethical and never makes a mistake.

Pfft...whatever loser.

332-206.

Politically it is.

I don't think Obama has much of a shot in 2016.

Politically it is.

Pfft...whatever loser.

332-206.
Very mature response.

Politically it is.

I don't think Obama has much of a shot in 2016.
No, he doesn't. Never said he did.

I was simply referring to the fact that those that agree with you are waning in numbers.

And I don't see you as a loser. I disagree with you, but I don't see you as a loser.

Forum List

Back