Hillary reminds us why we are happy that she is NOT the President

5908da181400001f001a628d.jpeg

Better Hillary than this Mad Don lunatic!
upload_2017-5-2_21-12-3.jpeg

That's funny

Shove that up your ass.
CC is the quintessential progressive woman. Angry. Subservient. And oddly obsessed with anal sex. :dunno:

I think angry is a good term.

Not sure about the rest.

Angry? Hardly. I do like pointing out that your messiah lost by 3 million votes.

You are correct. She did get 3 million more votes.

She still lost.

So, had she gotten 10 million more (and lost the EC)...would it matter any more......no.

The left wing also failed to get the senate.

But if you say you are not angry, I'll believe you.

Shove that up your ass.
CC is the quintessential progressive woman. Angry. Subservient. And oddly obsessed with anal sex. :dunno:

Not sure about the rest.

Angry? Hardly. I do like pointing out that your messiah lost by 3 million votes.

She still lost.

So, had she gotten 10 million more (and lost the EC)...would it matter any more......no.

It doesn't matter....

Yet whenever it is brought up, Trumpers can't resist engaging...........
That it drives you guys nuts is beautiful.

Shove that up your ass.

Not sure about the rest.

She still lost.

It doesn't matter....

Always happy to make your day :)

Not sure about the rest.

She still lost.

It doesn't matter....

Always happy to make your day :)

It doesn't matter.... Yet whenever it is brought up, Trumpers can't resist engaging........... That it drives you guys nuts is beautiful.
How bizarre that CC looks for ways to make her fellow Americans angry. Misery loves company, I guess. :dunno:

Hillary 65.8 million votes = 48.25 % of all votes

Trump 63 million votes = 46.15% of all votes

Third party= 5.6 % of all votes

2.1% more voters for Hillary over Trump

Do you really think 2.1% more votes means anything to any Trump supporters??

She did beat your messiah by 3 million votes.
Is she sitting in the Oval Office as we speak? She didn't beat anyone, snowflake.

She got 3 million more votes than your messiah dick lips.
See? Angry.

Is Hitlery sitting in the Oval Office as we speak? She didn't beat anyone, snowflake.

She got 3million more votes than your messiah. That is called winning the popular vote. Sorry but facts are not your friend...then again neither is anyone else.

You tell me, the fuck stains are here in the middle of the night arguing about it. It seems to mean quite a bit.

You tell me, the fuck stains are here in the middle of the night arguing about it. It seems to mean quite a bit.

Uhgh fine you got me I am an imbecile that is devastated that 2.1% more people voted for Hillary over Trump. Lol. I just think it's fun to point out such a poor argument : )

Uhgh fine you got me I am an imbecile that is devastated that 2.1% more people voted for Hillary over Trump. Lol. I just think it's fun to point out such a poor argument : )

3,000,000 people isn't a small number. Trump won the Presidency and the election but it's fun to pull the club out and whack them with facts they can't dispute.

My God.....America and the rest of the world is beyond happy that the Hillary Cuckoo is not the President!

Thank you Thank you Thank You!!!! :clap: :bow3: :bowdown:

3,000,000 people isn't a small number. Trump won the Presidency and the election but it's fun to pull the club out and whack them with facts they can't dispute.

3 million isn't a lot when 129 million people voted for Hillary and Trump.

Again that's ONLY 2.1 % more for Hillary

Do you think 2.1% is a lot ???

No but 3 million is. Good harbinger of things to come. I know it will be lost on you but Americans are very fond of switching parties that control the oval after 2 term Presidents. HRC wasn't supposed to do anywhere as well as she did; and she ended up willing the popular vote. That it drives Trump enablers batshit crazy...just and added bonus.

My God.....America and the rest of the world is beyond happy that the Hillary Cuckoo is not the President!

Thank you Thank you Thank You!!!! :clap: :bow3: :bowdown:
I know right !! I cannot come up with the words for how thankful grateful overjoyed I am

No but 3 million is. Good harbinger of things to come. I know it will be lost on you but Americans are very fond of switching parties that control the oval after 2 term Presidents. HRC wasn't supposed to do anywhere as well as she did; and she ended up willing the popular vote. That it drives Trump enablers batshit crazy...just and added bonus.

3 million means something to people that deny math.

Again the 3 million accounts for 2.1% more votes for Hillary than Trump

You still haven't answered my question do you think 2.1% is a lot?? Yes or no

About 98% of polls throughout campaign and last polls all predicted a Hillary win.

Forum List

Back