Why do you support President Trump?

USApatriotz

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2017
I support President Trump because he is AMERICA & American interests FIRST while the Dems care more for illegals & Muslim refugees than they do about everyday Americans!!

The left has turned into an America HATING cult! They interviewed crazy liberal activists who were enraged that they even put up an American flag at the DNC convention! So many in the Democratic party do nothing but complain & bitch about how wrong & EVIL America is!!

If they HATE America so much they should LEAVE!!

I support President Trump because he is AMERICA & American interests FIRST while the Dems care more for illegals & Muslim refugees than they do about American Rust belt voters!!

The left has turned into an America HATING cult! They interviewed crazy liberal activists who were enraged that they even put up an American flag at the DNC convention! So many in the Democratic party do nothing but complain & bitch about how wrong & EVIL America is!!

If they HATE America so much they should LEAVE!!
OP =
giphy.gif

Because he's not the establishment.

No more Clintons, No more Bushes, and let's get some corruption out of government and cut some bloat!

Will Donald make some mistakes? Indeed he will.

I'm already not liking his Freedom Caucus tweet because I would rather all of Congress be like the Freedom Caucus.

I do support him though, because he's the president and trying to do the right thing as far as I can tell.

I gave Obama about 18 months before I decided that he was lying inauguration night and was doing exactly the opposite.

I didn't vote for Trump because i think he is a big government Liberal.

However, I hope he succeeds in making American great again and I regret not voting for him. Although he hasn't succeeded after two months in achieving all his goals he is making good progress. He has done more good for this country in two months than The Kenyan Catastrophe did in eight years.

I am very glad that Crooked Hillary did not get elected. She would have been a disaster for this country. Worse than the Negro Boy if that is possible.

Because I'm tired of democrats wasting our money, and always looking for new ways to dig deeper into our pockets.

Because Trump understands our government should be working FOR us, the taxpayers.

Because Trump understands the importance of having secure borders.

I could go on and on with why I voted for Trump.

Forum List

Back