Hillary reminds us why we are happy that she is NOT the President

Thank you Hitlery for reminding us we didn't vote for you. Because like Obama, you would throw money around and run up our already unsustainable $20 trillion debt further.
Trump proposed a 28% cut for U.S. diplomacy and foreign aid next year, including reducing funding for the United Nations, climate change and cultural exchange programs, Reuters reports.
The fact that Hitlery just wants to throw money around instead of cutting as much as possible and spending only what is necessary on the U.S. and our own defense is a reminder of why the American people didn't elect her. The nation is tired of failed left-wing policy.

Clinton Warns Trump of 'Grave Mistake' on Foreign Aid

I see she still hasn't figured out why she lost. We didn't want her to have the power to continue the leftwing agenda.

I saw a headline this morning stating that she has declared herself part of the resistance. I wish she'd get it through her thick skull that we resisted her so it really doesn't matter what she thinks about anything.

Every time she opens her mouth and every time smarmy left wing idiot media types defend her it makes us thankful she wasn't elected.

She threatens your hopes of returning to the 1950's lifestyle you all pine for. Anyone who does is your enemy; Hispanics, women, blacks, intellecuals....everyone.

Hmmm, was the 1950's pre liberals? If so I'm all in.

Unfortunately for you, liberals founded the nation.

Yea, pretty sure it wasn't the same type of liberals we have today.

Every time she opens her mouth and every time smarmy left wing idiot media types defend her it makes us thankful she wasn't elected.

She threatens your hopes of returning to the 1950's lifestyle you all pine for. Anyone who does is your enemy; Hispanics, women, blacks, intellecuals....everyone.

Yea, pretty sure it wasn't the same type of liberals we have today.

Same message, different packaging to be sure. Back then only old white guys were able to talk (much like the GOP today).

I'm glad that stupid bitch lost.

Trump couldn't have picked a better time to run.
Pretty much all of the U.S. is thankful that miserable bitch lost. Not only that - but much of the world as well.

She got 3 million more votes than your messiah.

Does that give you solace or the feeling you were somehow robbed ?

You realize you also failed to take the senate paving the way for Neil Gorsuch.

We'll see how Neil plays out. I remember you guys being giddy about John Roberts too...hows that working out for you? And Kennedy before him!!!

As far as Trump losing the popular vote, much solace that Americans aren't as dumb as it would otherwise appear to the outside world.

You are correct that past justices have not met expectations.....

But Roberts/Kennedy are not as bad as SotoMeyer and Kagen.

American does look stupid....in so man ways.

I certainly think Trump does not help.

I watched the clips from Anderson Cooper on Hillary's interview.......she took responsibility and then didn't. Does not help.

That is correct.

It's to bad that we don't have many around anymore.

They have been coopted by the left wingers of this country.

I'm glad that stupid bitch lost.

Trump couldn't have picked a better time to run.
Pretty much all of the U.S. is thankful that miserable bitch lost. Not only that - but much of the world as well.

We'll see how Neil plays out. I remember you guys being giddy about John Roberts too...hows that working out for you? And Kennedy before him!!!

As far as Trump losing the popular vote, much solace that Americans aren't as dumb as it would otherwise appear to the outside world.

I watched the clips from Anderson Cooper on Hillary's interview.......she took responsibility and then didn't. Does not help.

"American does look stupid....in so man ways."

You don't say...

Thank you Hitlery for reminding us we didn't vote for you. Because like Obama, you would throw money around and run up our already unsustainable $20 trillion debt further.
Trump proposed a 28% cut for U.S. diplomacy and foreign aid next year, including reducing funding for the United Nations, climate change and cultural exchange programs, Reuters reports.
The fact that Hitlery just wants to throw money around instead of cutting as much as possible and spending only what is necessary on the U.S. and our own defense is a reminder of why the American people didn't elect her. The nation is tired of failed left-wing policy.

If it were up to progressive's, rural people would be living in Third World country conditions… Fact

Well Trump has to pay for his golf weekends, and Melania's security in Trump Tower. More travel expenses in a month than the Obama's had for a year.

But tell us again what respect Trump has for the deficit.

Translation...I can't believe Trump won :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: Here allow me to twist the knife and shake some salt on that wound. Why yes I am that mean to the left. :laugh:

If it were up to progressive's, rural people would be living in Third World country conditions… Fact

It never will be, we are too well armed. :flameth:

5908da181400001f001a628d.jpeg

Better Hillary than this Mad Don lunatic!

"American does look stupid....in so man ways."

You don't say...

I believe I did say.

And we can continue to look stupid as people have to wonder just what our political system hopes to achieve......

Unfortunately for you, you and your clan are fascists - not liberals. Anyone who supports the government forcing people to purchase healthcare is not a person who embraces liberty. Anyone who supports government forcing women and little girls to use restrooms with mentally disturbed, sexually deviant men is not someone who embraces liberty.

Unfortunately for you, you and your clan are fascists - not liberals. Anyone who supports the government forcing people to purchase healthcare is not a person who embraces liberty. Anyone who supports government forcing women and little girls to use restrooms with mentally disturbed, sexually deviant men is not someone who embraces liberty.

Your opinion is noted and, of course, moronic.

Forum List

Back