Trump Booed Of The Stage In Philadelphia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Trump on Saturday was reportedly booed off stage while promoting his new golden sneakers at "Sneaker Con," an event in Philadelphia.

The former president was ridiculed mercilessly by political experts and internet users for the controversial fundraising attempt, with President Joe Biden's campaign joking that the sneakers are the closest Trump will ever come to "Air Force Ones." Some MAGA influencers, however, were excited to buy a pair of the limited items to support the ex-president.

But later in the speech, there was a moment of consistent booing that at least appears to be aimed at the former president.

The name of the new sneakers is CON AIR

View attachment 904038

Joe Biden got rid of the sanctions that Donald Trump had imposed on Russia and then told Putin that he was OK with a "small incursion" into Ukraine! What did you THINK was going to happen when you moron liberals literally gave billions to Russia with your idiotic energy agenda?

Asking for a secure election isn't supporting voter suppression!

I don't even know what you're babbling about with that "apartheid" nonsense...do you?
The words of an idiot…

“I built a great business with my family. Built a fantastic business," Trump said. "I have a son here who's done a great job. And I have another son here who's done a great job. And Tiffany. And Ivanka. And Barron will be great some day. He's tall, he is tall and he's smart, but I have a great family and they've done a fantastic job and we appreciated it very much. They've gone through hell."

People who buy these items should realize it will just go to paying Trump's legal fees and to people who have won financial judgments against him.

E Carroll will be pleased

Trump owes more than 440 million but it just coincidental that Trump lost a case and owes money and now he is selling shoes

Oh how the mighty have fallen

Remember Trump digital trading cards

The value of former U.S. President Donald Trump's digital trading cards has dipped to a record low.

According to tracking data by OpenSea, a non-fungible token (NFT) marketplace, just before 3 a.m. ET on Saturday morning, the floor price of the digital trading cards sunk briefly to 0.00057 Ethereum (ETH), a benchmark cryptocurrency, which as of 4:15 a.m. ET Tuesday would make one worth around $1.04.

it is sad, Trump brand was for the rich and well to do

Now it more Sneaker Con

He going for the Black vote, the White vote, Spanish vote, Indian vote and the Asian vote

If I left out anyone my apologies

Last edited:
This will happen more and more.
It will happen more and more by leftists because Trump is heading for a win in the General Election, and they are panicking that Americans disagree with their harmful leftist policies.

Trump is leading in all but one of the battleground states!

Donald Trump on Saturday was reportedly booed off stage while promoting his new golden sneakers at "Sneaker Con," an event in Philadelphia.

The former president was ridiculed mercilessly by political experts and internet users for the controversial fundraising attempt, with President Joe Biden's campaign joking that the sneakers are the closest Trump will ever come to "Air Force Ones." Some MAGA influencers, however, were excited to buy a pair of the limited items to support the ex-president.

But later in the speech, there was a moment of consistent booing that at least appears to be aimed at the former president.

View attachment 904038

You suffer from an extreme variant of “The Stupid”.

The words of an idiot…

“I built a great business with my family. Built a fantastic business," Trump said. "I have a son here who's done a great job. And I have another son here who's done a great job. And Tiffany. And Ivanka. And Barron will be great some day. He's tall, he is tall and he's smart, but I have a great family and they've done a fantastic job and we appreciated it very much. They've gone through hell."
People have different views. Trump's kids seem well mannered. Hunter should be in his 12th year in prison doing a 30-year sentence to life. Joe has changed his own views on anything that gets him elected. For 50 years. He has been in D.C. since the yearly deficits started taking off.

View attachment 904038

“political experts”

Now THAT is funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back