Hillary/Obama/DNC Launches Pre-Emptive Strike - WikiLeaks Server Under 'Hack Attack'

All you can do is attack personally...
Oh, you mis-understand, Jakey. I am not attacking YOU. I am attacking your lack of common sense and the lack of ability to formulate intelligent common-sense/fact-based premises. I am sure it is not completely your fault that you are ignorant.

VOR, why are Liberals so 'allergic; to the facts? Is reality that painful to you?

I posted a link to an article about how the Wikileaks server is under attack, and you have a 'reaction' and begin attacking me. :p

You can calm down - NO ONE is going to try to pin it on Hillary. The Clinton e-mail investigation demonstrated she has no clue about computers. Her own staff called her 'technology challenged', always a plus when you're looking for a President. :p

You're a partisan loony and one who never was a boss or a leader of anything. One does not need to fully understand current technology to run a company or a nation. IT dose that, and that is all they do so, they are experts. But even experts F up, but not as nearly or as often as you do when you post.

VOR, why are Liberals so 'allergic; to the facts? Is reality that painful to you?

I posted a link to an article about how the Wikileaks server is under attack, and you have a 'reaction' and begin attacking me. :p

You can calm down - NO ONE is going to try to pin it on Hillary. The Clinton e-mail investigation demonstrated she has no clue about computers. Her own staff called her 'technology challenged', always a plus when you're looking for a President. :p
Yeah, I can see where you would prefer a technically savvy trump instead, who stays up all night tweeting derogatory statements about others, like a teenage girl.
He is just trying to live up to Bill and weiner's standards.

A DoS attack is in no way a hack. It's just a bunch of people who have installed software on their computers that clicks on the wikileaks site several hundred times a minute bogging their servers. This is the usual tactic of Anonymous.

If Russia's goal was to help Wikileaks 'take down' Hillary, WHY would Russia launch a cyber attack on Wikileaks when it has supposedly been helping Assange until now? WHY would Russia want to silence Assange on the day when Assange is supposed to be releasing the 'nuke' of revelations against Hillary?

Dumbass, aside from you, who said Russia was behind the current DDOS?

Your moron conspiracy theory assumes that the Russians are the only group on the planet who can hack.

Sweet Jeebus, you're stupid. But then, since you're a Trump-loser, that's not a surprise. Almost all of the Trump-losers are just profoundly stupid human beings.

What gets me is that so many people think Trump is one of them, just because he takes off his tie and puts on a ball cap just before he comes out to talk to them. They're being bamboozled by a master showman. This is the real Donald Trump.

Scott Melker
November 3 at 10:44am · Miami Beach, FL ·

As many of you know, I attended the University of Pennsylvania with Donald Trump Jr. I feel compelled to share this story before the election, in the hopes that it will shed a bit of light on the kind of person that Donald Trump is, and the kind of son that he raised.

I was hanging out in a freshman dorm with some friends, next door to Donald Jr.'s room. I walked out of the room to find Donald Trump at his son's door, there to pick him up for a baseball game. There were quite a few students standing around watching, trying to catch a glimpse of the famed real estate magnate. Don Jr. opened the door, wearing a Yankee jersey. Without saying a word, his father slapped him across the face, knocking him to the floor in front of all of his classmates. He simply said "put on a suit and meet me outside," and closed the door.

Donald Jr. was a drunk in college. Every memory I have of him is of him stumbling around campus falling over or passing out in public, with his arm in a sling from injuring himself while drinking. He absolutely despised his father, and hated the attention that his last name afforded him. His nickname was "Diaper Don," because of his tendency to fall asleep drunk in other people's beds and urinate. I always felt terrible for him.

I am voting for Hillary Clinton for a number of reasons, her opponent notwithstanding. However, in light of what I saw that day, it is clear to me that Donald Trump lacks the temperament and basic social decency to run our country.

Former classmate shares chilling account of Trump abusing Donald Jr. — who loathed his famous dad

Forum List

Back