Hillary leads polls by 27 points!

I view you as a joke,

woo hoo then laugh laugh....
economy-is-always-better-under-democrats-L-9b7JPA.jpeg

yes she is rich and powerful but she is not Republican...giant difference
imrs.php

Stupid motherfuckers couldn't even get the terminology right -- It's "Quintile"

One of the reason that graph is so misleading is they use way too much space relative to the size of the increase.... Like a 2% increase in wages is fucking gigantic or something.

Another thing the scum sucking filth at the WaPo forget to mention is the INFLATION RATE under those dimocrap scum.

Great, made 2% more this year than last year! What a fucking deal, huh dirtbag?

Except for the little fact that the Inflation rate was 14%.....!!!!!

Another thing.....

Many people move from one quintile to another more rapidly than can be counted on.

During Republican years, it's not unusual for the people in the bottom quintile to suddenly move into the 4th or even the 3rd quintile, leaving behind the poorest of poor performers, thus damaging the accuracy of the idiotic graph

dimocraps are lying scum That simple

yes she is rich and powerful but she is not Republican...giant difference
imrs.php

Stupid motherfuckers couldn't even get the terminology right -- It's "Quintile"

One of the reason that graph is so misleading is they use way too much space relative to the size of the increase.... Like a 2% increase in wages is fucking gigantice or something.

Another thing the scum sucking filth at the WaPo forget to mention is the INFLATION RATE under those dimocrap scum.

Great, made 2% more this year than last year! What a fucking deal, huh dirtbag?

Except for the little fact that the Inflation rate was 14%.....!!!!!

Another thing.....

Many people move from one quintile to another more rapidly than can be counted on.

During Republican years, it's not unusual for the people in the bottom quintile to suddenly move into the 4th or even the 3rd quintile, leaving behind the poorest of poor performers, thus damaging the accuracy of the idiotic graph

dimocraps are lying scum That simple

Don't confuse slaptrap with pesky facts, the stupid shit finds pictures and posts them then gets shellacked

Since dimocraps are know to be LYING SCUM, I did a little research and -- Lookee-Lookee at what I found!!

dimocraps lying out of their fucking asses.

That graph that the obama fluffer, tyrone shoelaces keeps posting (suspiciously with no link)?

Check it out........

Do Dems run the economy better Nope. - The Washington Post

Read my link and understand something --

dimocraps are lying scum. Every last one of them

Forbes Magazine: Obama best economic president of modern times
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=-qbS9PwN8tPI9gvA2vzwMw&bvm=bv.91427555,d.eXY
Here's the article at Forbes:

[URL='http://www.forbes.com/sites/adamhartung/2014/09/05/obama-outperforms-reagan-on-jobs-growth-and-investing/']http://www.forbes.com/...

9/05/2014 @ 3:46PM 649,098 views
Obama Outperforms Reagan On Jobs, Growth And Investing
The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) today issued America’s latest jobs report covering August. And it’s a disappointment. The economy created an additional 142,000 jobs last month. After six consecutive months over 200,000, most pundits expected the string to continue, including ADP which just yesterday said 204,000 jobs were created in August.
[/URL]

Try posting original thought slaptrap. Your memes and images are getting redundant
you edit your post I edit mine dealio ?
Bob Deitrick, CEO of Polaris Financial Partners
Bob Deitrick: ”President Reagan has long been considered the best modern economic President. So we compared his performance dealing with the oil-induced recession of the 1980s with that of President Obama and his performance during this ‘Great Recession.’

“As this unemployment chart shows, President Obama’s job creation kept unemployment from peaking at as high a level as President Reagan, and promoted people into the workforce faster than President Reagan.

“President Obama has achieved a 6.1% unemployment rate in his sixth year, fully one year faster than President Reagan did. At this point in his presidency, President Reagan was still struggling with 7.1% unemployment, and he did not reach into the mid-low 6% range for another full year. So, despite today’s number, the Obama administration has still done considerably better at job creating and reducing unemployment than did the Reagan administration.

“We forecast unemployment will fall to around 5.4% by summer, 2015. A rate President Reagan was unable to achieve during his two terms.”

Try posting original thought slaptrap. Your memes and images are getting redundant
you edit your post I edit mine dealio ?
Bob Deitrick, CEO of Polaris Financial Partners
Bob Deitrick: ”President Reagan has long been considered the best modern economic President. So we compared his performance dealing with the oil-induced recession of the 1980s with that of President Obama and his performance during this ‘Great Recession.’

“As this unemployment chart shows, President Obama’s job creation kept unemployment from peaking at as high a level as President Reagan, and promoted people into the workforce faster than President Reagan.

“President Obama has achieved a 6.1% unemployment rate in his sixth year, fully one year faster than President Reagan did. At this point in his presidency, President Reagan was still struggling with 7.1% unemployment, and he did not reach into the mid-low 6% range for another full year. So, despite today’s number, the Obama administration has still done considerably better at job creating and reducing unemployment than did the Reagan administration.

“We forecast unemployment will fall to around 5.4% by summer, 2015. A rate President Reagan was unable to achieve during his two terms.”

Please stop responding to me with your inane copy and paste.

Geeeee ........... thanks for the info ......... we appreciate your honesty .................... but, can you tell us how you feel about Republicans?

Republicans are your everyday, run-of-the-mill politicians. Somewhat honest, somewhat dishonest, somewhat incompetent, somewhat competent.

Some are well meaning, some are self-serving asswipes. Some are honest, some are dishonest.

dimocraps are the scum of the fucking earth. Period. The entire party is based on and steeped in criminality.

Their voters are nothing more than a coalition of grievance activists, communists, anarchists, racists. and perennial victims.

liberturdians are gutless fucks who not only don't have any power but don't WANT any power.

Having power would commit them to having responsibility. And if it's one thing liberturdians can't stand, it is taking responsibility for anything.

They are uniformly cowards.

Do you understand or did I just waste my time and the Board's bandwidth?

That's what I thought
Well, sorry, nothing new, so I guess that you wasted your time. I recall you saying something along those lines before. I was expecting something new and interesting. I guess we both got disappointed.

Forum List

Back