Hillary just did her Howard Dean imitation

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
LOL........................

So are NRA applications going up or down at the moment?

he he he

he he he
. Uhh ohhh Hillary just pissed off the BLM crowd, because she said pretty much that "all voters matter" which is the same as saying "all lives matter", and we know how the BLM hates that kind of talk. Tsk tsk Hillary, your slipping.

I know one of the convicts that would "do" her.

he he he

I heard even more sound bites from that speech on the news last night. It was actually worse (in total) than the part you posted, IMO. She is on drugs or she has some real medical issue going on or worse. Something has a hold of her, imo.

I'd love to hear her sing "God bless America" with that voice.

The hildabeast is definitely bat shit crazy. Not only does she have a irritating voice but why does she have to scream all the time,

If I have to listen to that screeching bitch for any length of time, I will change my mind and favor a general insurrection.:laugh2:

Hillary: and then we are gonna go to Puerto Rico!,Then Cuba,Then The Bahamas,And then were gonna go to New Jersey,then Saint Martin,,,Saint El Nino,,,the Santa Maria, Then off to Venus, Mars, Pluto! and my home planet,,,,Uranus!!! YEEEAHHHHHH!!

What exactly has she done "for the children?" Or anyone else for that matter?

She says vote for her is a vote for the future. HER? She after 30 years of Clinton corruption is the future. If that be true then God help America.

She's bat crazy loony which makes the choice of Donald Trump all the more easy.

If I have to listen to that screeching bitch for any length of time, I will change my mind and favor a general insurrection.:laugh2:

The only good thing about getting old is that I am starting to lose my hearing in the upper frequencies. So when Hillary goes full dog barking I can't really hear most of what she is screeching

She was fucking high on Levodopa for her Parkinson's which has a cocaine effect when dose is a little....high. :p Dr. Ted Noel talks about that.

That was the best Hillary moment I've seen of her in regards to connecting with her supporters. Plus I find a certain level of comfort in any politician that can't talk too much.

That was the best Hillary moment I've seen of her in regards to connecting with her supporters. Plus I find a certain level of comfort in any politician that can't talk too much.

If that is the "best" then she should lose in a landslide.

If that is the "best" then she should lose in a landslide.
i still think they should use her speeches in place of the electric chair, just tie down the murdered to a steel chair, and make him watch the last 30 Hillary speeches over and over and over until they get an anyrism

Forum List

Back