Hillary is STOMPING Christie, Jeb Bush and Walker in NJ

Three things.

1. Its February 2015 for fucks sake.
2. The thundering herd of potential Republican Candidates dilutes all of their numbers.
3. Its Feburary 2015 for fucks sake.
You are right. It's February 2015 and for two years solid now, Hillary has been leading all the way. It's called a data-baseline, which will be useful for both her supporters and her detractors. Think about it.

For three solid years, all of 2010, 2011 and 2012, Obama was consistently ahead in Ohio by +3 to +4 in aggregate. On election night, he won Ohio by +3. The data-baseline was correct.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

In Ohio.
You are missing the point.

Oh and btw she is so far ahead in Ohio - and has consistently been so also over the last two years - that, if those numbers hold, Ohio would not even be a battleground in 2016.

I see that discernment is not really your thing. I am shocked, just shocked. ...

Its early yet but there's little doubt that Hillary can and would beat Christie, Walker or any other other 1% shills.

Three things.

2. The thundering herd of potential Republican Candidates dilutes all of their numbers.
You are right. It's February 2015 and for two years solid now, Hillary has been leading all the way. It's called a data-baseline, which will be useful for both her supporters and her detractors. Think about it.

For three solid years, all of 2010, 2011 and 2012, Obama was consistently ahead in Ohio by +3 to +4 in aggregate. On election night, he won Ohio by +3. The data-baseline was correct.

In Ohio.

Oh and btw she is so far ahead in Ohio - and has consistently been so also over the last two years - that, if those numbers hold, Ohio would not even be a battleground in 2016.

I see that discernment is not really your thing. I am shocked, just shocked. ...

Who are you speaking to?

Three things.

In Ohio.

Who are you speaking to?
To Martybegan. I was responding to his posting.

Three things.

In Ohio.

Who are you speaking to?

Oh. I have him on ignore and can't see his posts.

Three things.

In Ohio.

Who are you speaking to?

never got the whole ignore thing unless a person is actively harrassing you.

If you can't stand opposing positions, why come on this boards in the first place?

Three things.

In Ohio.

no, i get the point, what you ignore is right now only name recognition matters, and the degree of recognition. and using a mid-term trend from a standing president vs an open campaign cycle is pretty much worthless.

I don't know why a Democratic leading in New Jersey would surprise anybody. It doesn't matter anyway, being that the election is over a year and half away and we don't even know who the nominees will be.

New Jersey? LOL. Tony Soprano would win the presidential nod, pulease. Anyway it isn't election time yet and the middle roaders only got fed dirt from one pile so far.

In Ohio.

Who are you speaking to?

If you can't stand opposing positions, why come on this boards in the first place?
It's not a matter of opposing positions, it's a matter of the tone in which those opinions are expressed. That's something you wouldn't understand. The fact that you say it only has to do with opposing opinions clearly makes the point you don't know how to think, and I find that kind of thing very tiresome. Posters who don't get that are too annoying to want to deal with. You are not going to understand that either. Anyway, don't post anything to me and don't expect a response if you do: you'll be back on ignore as soon as I read a few posts here.

Hillary is overly corporate having said that I say ABAR...anyone but a Republican.....

Here's the thing. If you have the GOP nominating Scott Walker, you'd probably have a Republican with more blue collar street Cred than the Democrat.

Are you serious? He's the one that is set on destroying unions.......a moderate Democrat is way better than a right-wing extremist any day.

I don't know why a Democratic leading in New Jersey would surprise anybody.

Yeah, it is more surprising that Christie, a Republican has been able to be governor there.....but I think most Dems have seen what he is really like....his bubble has been ruptured.

New Jersey? LOL. Tony Soprano would win the presidential nod, pulease. Anyway it isn't election time yet and the middle roaders only got fed dirt from one pile so far.

And he would do a better job, even dead.......than any of the Republicans that are planning to run.......:)

In Ohio.

Who are you speaking to?

Uh, I don't have you on ignore...

In Ohio.

Who are you speaking to?

It is the poster in questions right to not debate those unworthy of their time. Some people just have other things to do. Get over it.

For example, if I allow myself 30 minutes of play time on this forum per day, I do not want to wast my time reading comments from posters who use the phrase "far left drone" over and over. I simply don't have time for it.

Forum List

Back