Hillary is STOMPING Christie, Jeb Bush and Walker in NJ

You are missing the point.

Oh and btw she is so far ahead in Ohio - and has consistently been so also over the last two years - that, if those numbers hold, Ohio would not even be a battleground in 2016.

I see that discernment is not really your thing. I am shocked, just shocked. ...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Who are you speaking to?
To Martybegan. I was responding to his posting.

never got the whole ignore thing unless a person is actively harrassing you.

If you can't stand opposing positions, why come on this boards in the first place?

It is the poster in questions right to not debate those unworthy of their time. Some people just have other things to do. Get over it.

For example, if I allow myself 30 minutes of play time on this forum per day, I do not want to wast my time reading comments from posters who use the phrase "far left drone" over and over. I simply don't have time for it.
:clap:

Oh and btw she is so far ahead in Ohio - and has consistently been so also over the last two years - that, if those numbers hold, Ohio would not even be a battleground in 2016.

I see that discernment is not really your thing. I am shocked, just shocked. ...

Who are you speaking to?

If you can't stand opposing positions, why come on this boards in the first place?
It's not a matter of opposing positions, it's a matter of the tone in which those opinions are expressed. That's something you wouldn't understand. The fact that you say it only has to do with opposing opinions clearly makes the point you don't know how to think, and I find that kind of thing very tiresome. Posters who don't get that are too annoying to want to deal with. You are not going to understand that either. Anyway, don't post anything to me and don't expect a response if you do: you'll be back on ignore as soon as I read a few posts here.

I will post whatever I fucking want to. So go back to your echo chamber and hear only what you want to hear.

Who are you speaking to?

It is the poster in questions right to not debate those unworthy of their time. Some people just have other things to do. Get over it.

For example, if I allow myself 30 minutes of play time on this forum per day, I do not want to wast my time reading comments from posters who use the phrase "far left drone" over and over. I simply don't have time for it.

So again, you want either an echo chamber, or docile wimpy opponents you think you can lord over.

got it.

Who are you speaking to?

Uh, I don't have you on ignore...

I know you don't. Was figuring it would piggy back to wimpmarelda.

Hillary is overly corporate having said that I say ABAR...anyone but a Republican.....

Here's the thing. If you have the GOP nominating Scott Walker, you'd probably have a Republican with more blue collar street Cred than the Democrat.

Are you serious? He's the one that is set on destroying unions.......a moderate Democrat is way better than a right-wing extremist any day.

Public sector unions, something progressive hero FDR thought was a bad idea as well.

Who are you speaking to?

It's not a matter of opposing positions, it's a matter of the tone in which those opinions are expressed. That's something you wouldn't understand. The fact that you say it only has to do with opposing opinions clearly makes the point you don't know how to think, and I find that kind of thing very tiresome. Posters who don't get that are too annoying to want to deal with. You are not going to understand that either. Anyway, don't post anything to me and don't expect a response if you do: you'll be back on ignore as soon as I read a few posts here.

I will post whatever I fucking want to. So go back to your echo chamber and hear only what you want to hear.

I guess we see why you're on ignore.

Who are you speaking to?

I guess we see why you're on ignore.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

I dunno, can we maybe actually stick to the topic of the OP?

NEVER!

98608d1388181376t-my-mother-law-so-fat-m92eq9.jpg

Hillary is overly corporate having said that I say ABAR...anyone but a Republican.....

Here's the thing. If you have the GOP nominating Scott Walker, you'd probably have a Republican with more blue collar street Cred than the Democrat.

Are you serious? He's the one that is set on destroying unions.......a moderate Democrat is way better than a right-wing extremist any day.

Public sector unions, something progressive hero FDR thought was a bad idea as well.

FDR was not against Labor unions. Scott Walker was....obviously you don't know the difference

"It is now beyond partisan controversy that it is a fundamental individual right of a worker to associate himself with other workers and to bargain collectively with his employer." FDR --Address at San Diego Exposition, October 2, 1935
FDR s Championing of Labor Unions Key to Prosperous Post-War Economy Next New Deal

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker’s victory in a recall election Tuesday amounted to a significant defeat for the nation’s labor unions, which had mounted one of their most aggressive grass-roots campaigns ever to defeat the Republican.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker s victory deals blow to unions - The Washington Post

NEVER!

Too bland. Needs color.

Now, back to the OP:

the reason why the data is so interesting is not that Hillary is winning in NJ. We expect that to happen. It's the massive margins, uncharacteristic of this state, that make it worth looking at.

NEVER!

Too bland. Needs color.

Now, back to the OP:

the reason why the data is so interesting is not that Hillary is winning in NJ. We expect that to happen. It's the massive margins, uncharacteristic of this state, that make it worth looking at.

My prediction is that Hillary will win. She's not my first choice, but better than any NeoCon I've seen so far.

FDR was not against Labor unions. Scott Walker was....obviously you don't know the difference

"It is now beyond partisan controversy that it is a fundamental individual right of a worker to associate himself with other workers and to bargain collectively with his employer." FDR --Address at San Diego Exposition, October 2, 1935
FDR s Championing of Labor Unions Key to Prosperous Post-War Economy Next New Deal

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker’s victory in a recall election Tuesday amounted to a significant defeat for the nation’s labor unions, which had mounted one of their most aggressive grass-roots campaigns ever to defeat the Republican.
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker s victory deals blow to unions - The Washington Post

FDR loved private unions. Public sector? not so much.

Did FDR oppose collective bargaining for government workers PolitiFact Wisconsin

Walker said FDR "felt there wasn’t a need in the public sector to have collective bargaining because the government is the people."

The governor relies -- to good effect -- on Roosevelt’s 1937 letter, which, along with other primary evidence, lays out in striking language FDR’s deep reservations about the need for and wisdom of public-sector bargaining.

While Roosevelt was open to discussion with represented and unrepresented employees over working conditions, he seemingly had major concerns about a formal, contractual bargaining process.

Scholars cite Roosevelt’s positive comments on the Tennessee Valley Authority labor contracts, and debate certain phraseology in FDR's writings, but it’s limited evidence compared to the clear impression left by the letter and press conference remarks.

Roosevelt saw a "logical place" for unions in government affairs, but the most compelling evidence suggests he drew the line at collective bargaining with them.

Show me one private union Walker has gone after. The reason the private unions are also against walker is they think the public unions are their only strength left, and if those go, the private unions would be in trouble too.

The way the GOP has gone against women, it's no wonder that Hillary tops them all. Republicans need to realize that women vote.........in numbers.......:)

The way the GOP has gone against women, it's no wonder that Hillary tops them all. Republicans need to realize that women vote.........in numbers.......:)

That "war on women" thing went sooo fucking well for you in 2014....

The woman vote at worst skews 60-40. Are we at "war" with the 40% floor that votes republican as well?

Forum List

Back