Hillary is Done and she knows it.

Watch what a BILLION dollars in negative ads against Hillary will do.
If I were stupid enough to still support the old 1%er White grifter bitch people would have to question my sanity.

Watch what a BILLION dollars in negative ads against Hillary will do.
If I were stupid enough to still support the old 1%er White grifter bitch people would have to question my sanity.

yet no one has explained how trump will spawn more angry bitter uneducated white people....rubes

Hillary could be dead and someone pulls her around like a puppet and she would still win, demographics rules, the country is lost.

The election is over and I didn't even get a chance to vote.
The election is not over, and you’ll have your opportunity to vote.

But an objective, factual, non-partisan accounting of the election thus far indicates Trump has little chance of winning.

Clinton has a clear EC advantage, with different scenarios getting her to 270 – Trump doesn’t.

Clinton has sizable leads in key battleground states such as Pennsylvania and Virginia – Trump doesn’t.

Clinton has an effective, sophisticated ground game designed to get likely democratic voters to the polls – Trump doesn’t.

For these and other reasons it’s perfectly warranted and appropriate to project Clinton winning the election.

to the moderators, this belongs in the politics forum because it addresses the medical issues faced by one of the candidates and her ability to do the job of commander-in-chief

She is a woman, and we do not wish to compare her to a great man, but we also cannot ignore the comparison.

We are entitled to an unbiased full and current comparison on both candidates, but we'll only focus on one. Does anyone disagree with that?

Hillary Clinton like FDR cannot climb stairs. Like FDR, Hillary will become a war time President.

This makes the system unfair and rigged! We have nobody to compare Donald Trump to outside of , well Donald Trump

signed
Wingnut America

Let’s face it: The democrits biggest problem isn’t Trump – it’s Hillary. She is hugely unpopular — nearly 70% of all voters think she is untrustworthy and dishonest. She represents the old way of politics, not really believing in anything other than what can get you elected. That’s why she fights against gays getting married one moment, and the next she’s officiating a gay marriage. Young women are among her biggest detractors, which has to hurt considering it’s the sacrifices and the battles that Hillary and other women of her generation endured so that this younger generation would never have to be told by the Barbara Bushes of the world that they should just shut up and go bake some cookies. But the kids don’t like her, and not a day goes by that a millennial doesn’t tell me they aren’t voting for her. No Democrat, and certainly no independent, is waking up on November 8th excited to run out and vote for Hillary the way they did the day Obama became president or when Bernie was on the primary ballot. The enthusiasm just isn’t there. And because this election is going to come down to just one thing — who drags the most people out of the house and gets them to the polls — Trump right now is in the catbird seat.

hillary-clinton-e-mails-cartoon-beeler.jpg

Hillary could be dead and someone pulls her around like a puppet and she would still win, demographics rules, the country is lost.

You do not know much about demographics.

Pointedly...you do not know who the largest voting bloc in America is....yet that is not your fault...the media has gone to extraordinary lengths not to mention this and in fact do their best to cover up.

"What is the largest voting bloc in America? Is it gay people? No. Is it African-Americans? No. Hispanics? No. What?" Answer: "White working-class people." -Bernie Sanders self.SandersForPresident

Hillary makes a terrible personal appearance. Men are forgiven much of their appearance. Women are forgiven nothing. She's old, her last facelift is already fading. She's gone from overweight to morbidly fat. She moves with difficulty. She falls, needs to be held up, propped up by pillows when she sits. She has seizures.

Hilly is one event away from a complete collapse of her campaign. As it is, her inability to handle the rigors of the ordinary campaign are bleeding her.

Forum List

Back