Hillary is a strong supporter of Equal Rights

Arizona Willie

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2015
She firmly believes that every Wall Street Corporation and every Big Bank has an equal right to pay her $250,000 for a speech.

that's fantastic. What is even better is the fact that she is an "outsider" because vagina

BhNIA5uCYAAGar4.jpg

She firmly believes that every Wall Street Corporation and every Big Bank has an equal right to pay her $250,000 for a speech.

It's called capitalism, and nothing wrong with it in my opinion... If someone is willing to pay me that amount of money to speak to them, well who the hell am I to say no... :)

Oh that is Good. bravo. and you can just bet she is up there berating them, tearing them apart blaa blaa bla. yeah sure. :poke::rolleyes-41:

It's called capitalism, and nothing wrong with it in my opinion... If someone is willing to pay me that amount of money to speak to them, well who the hell am I to say no... :)
========
Nobody said it was illegal or even morally / ethically wrong.

It just shows where her LOYALTY AND INTEREST lies and it ain't with the working man.

absolutely have no problem with it, great gig for her

I'm sure she'll enjoy pursuing it full time when she gets out of prison

absolutely have no problem with it, great gig for her

I'm sure she'll enjoy pursuing it full time when she gets out of prison

that would be nice, but we do have that corrupted Obama administration in office. that's why we need to VOTE them OUT in 2016.

========
Nobody said it was illegal or even morally / ethically wrong.

It just shows where her LOYALTY AND INTEREST lies and it ain't with the working man.

How so?

Because she make money off Wall Street does not mean she has not attempt to help the working class.

Remember she was a Senator and Sec.of State and her record in the Senate is what should be reflected on when discussing if she is for the working class and not her fee for speaking to Wall Street...

Now if you want to discuss her Senate record or lack of it then by all means let do, but to claim she is not for the working class because she earn money from Wall Street is like me writing Trump is a racist because the KKK is endorsing him, and that would be a total lie on the part he is a racist...

Note:

I hate Hillary Clinton and prefer Sanders over her...

Forum List

Back