Are There Any Intelligent Hillary Followers?

Pantsuit is the most unqualified, inept, incompetent, lying POS to run for president since, well, Barry The Blamer. Any Takers?
Sure I'll reply. I say the following. On the democratic side we have a politician of the traditional style. Pretty sure she has lied quite alot in the course of her career. On the republican side you have a guy who when fact checked lies on a continual basis, who's petty, abrasive, narcissistic and basicly appeals to the more small minded urges of man.Now lets put a couple of thousand nukes in play and ask wich would be the more inteligent pick for that kind of power.

Pantsuit is the most unqualified, inept, incompetent, lying POS to run for president since, well, Barry The Blamer. Any Takers?
Sure I'll reply. I say the following. On the democratic side we have a politician of the traditional style. Pretty sure she has lied quite alot in the course of her career. On the republican side you have a guy who when fact checked lies on a continual basis, who's petty, abrasive, narcissistic and basicly appeals to the more small minded urges of man.Now lets put a couple of thousand nukes in play and ask wich would be the more inteligent pick for that kind of power.
I'd say Trump. Pantsuit is far too incompetent to have that kind of power. Not because she would use her power to launch nukes, but rather because she wouldn't. Too many dead Americans.

I'd say Trump. Pantsuit is far too incompetent to have that kind of power. Not because she would use her power to launch nukes, but rather because she wouldn't. Too many dead Americans.
Ah so you think it actually possible to win a nuclear conflict. The thing with nuclear armegeddon is that it is ... well armegeddon. Having restraint in that situation is a good trait. Revenge is sweet hence the 'more small minded urges of man.' Example is the cuban missle crisis for instance. Al generals called for invasion, Kennedy didn't want to and it came out later that the cubans had tactical nuclear weapons wich would have devestated those landings and killed alot of Americans. Restraint is good.

Last edited:
There's a few on here. the rest are either Paid or does it for free, DNC trolls/tools/sheep.

Are There Any Intelligent Hillary Followers?

After all the terrible fiascoes and disastrous policies of the Republicans for last 40 years, how is it possible to answer that question when asked about Republicans? Even Repubicans can't name anything good they have done for the country. How do you continue something you have so much evidence for that it's damaged the country?

Forum List

Back