Hillary Hates Video's

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
She hates them as much or more then Nixon hated tapes. The video not only captures the voice but the person saying it. And she has been nailed more times then a coke whore with a 500 dollar a day habit.

What made this video stand out to me was Hillary calling shame on Obama when in fact Obama was telling the truth! Thought I would NEVER write that! Its a two minute run time and as much as liberals want to DENY she said these things well "Big Nasty" is ON video as saying them.

And democrats say they would NEVER support a LIAR! Yeah, right, or is that left?

"Hillary hates video is" ??
shakehead.gif

Doesn't make any sense.

What are you, 84 years old and still can't write a three-word English sentence?

Hillary Hates Video's

^^ What's that title say?

Check my sigline. If you can't be bothered to construct a simple English sentence, why should I bother navigating the thoughts under it?

i love her hair in that pic/video....doesn't look like a wig to me....someone needs to tell Briebart! :D

Hillary Hates Video's

Check my sigline. If you can't be bothered to construct a simple English sentence, why should I bother navigating the thoughts under it?

Look who's talking you are liberal, that trumps grammar and spelling mistakes by about infinity.

She hates them as much or more then Nixon hated tapes. The video not only captures the voice but the person saying it. And she has been nailed more times then a coke whore with a 500 dollar a day habit.

What made this video stand out to me was Hillary calling shame on Obama when in fact Obama was telling the truth! Thought I would NEVER write that! Its a two minute run time and as much as liberals want to DENY she said these things well "Big Nasty" is ON video as saying them.

And democrats say they would NEVER support a LIAR! Yeah, right, or is that left?

The stupid kunt has no shame, typical career politician...

The stupid kunt has no shame, typical career politician...

The funny part in the video was her calling Obama a liar and it was HER lying. Might be why he has not backed her yet. She would cut his throat in a minute.

Hillary Hates Video's

OCDGirl, at it again, let's TRY to pick on something that MEANS NOTHING, and make a big stink out of it....This bitch just never learns!

shakehead.gif

Doesn't make any sense.

While I don't know how old you are and won't guess, I do know you're yet another Hillary butt licker that diverts comments away from the topic of the OP. Pucker up.

shakehead.gif

Doesn't make any sense.

So you're a person of intellect, and you're supporting Hillary, correct?

Nope. I'm supporting English. It just astounds me that a person can be fully grown and not have a clue how the fuck apostrophes work. I mean I had that by frickin' fourth grade. And it occurs to me, if you can't even figure that out, how are you gonna come up with a cogent thought? :dunno:

See my sigline below. That's what it's all about.

When one has an IQ of 214, one gets to re-write the plural possessives of nouns in grammatical sentence structure.

:thup:

Good point. He must have meant "Hillary hates videos' ..... graininess. He had a power failure before he got to the last word.

Forum List

Back