Hillary gives 1st press conference in eight months . . . lies to minority reporters

She named all African-American she knows and work with or are on her payroll. There was an exception.

"One of my best friends in college years was African-American student..."

10hpnw7.jpg

Does anyone knows the game they're playing here? :D :D :D

Hillary's first press conference in 2016 and she only invited reporters who represent Latinos and Blacks. What about the rest of the Country?

See: Hillary Clinton holds rare press conference at minority journalist convention

August 05, 2016
Fox News Latino

”At a press conference at a convention for Latino and African-American journalists, Clinton said: "Director Comey has said that my answers in my FBI interview were truthful. That's really the bottom line here.”

Now, let us listen to what Director Comey actually stated in his own words as to the truthfulness of Hillary Clinton’s answers. CLICK HERE

The sad truth is, Hillary Clinton has been lying to our nation’s minority community for years, while using her position of public trust to fatten her own family’s bank account. Why on earth does our nation’s minority community throw their support to someone who has done nothing more for our nation’s minority community but keep them in chains and dependent upon government cheese while fattening her own family’s fortune?

JWK

80% of green energy money taxed away from hard working American Citizens living in our nation’s inner cities WENT TO the Hillary Clinton / Obama Administration’s big buck donors!

now you know why she doesn't give many press conferences....

because you insane loons start lying and ranting and raving.

quiet.

You are a certifiable retard.

See: Hillary Clinton holds rare press conference at minority journalist convention

August 05, 2016
Fox News Latino

”At a press conference at a convention for Latino and African-American journalists, Clinton said: "Director Comey has said that my answers in my FBI interview were truthful. That's really the bottom line here.”

Now, let us listen to what Director Comey actually stated in his own words as to the truthfulness of Hillary Clinton’s answers. CLICK HERE

The sad truth is, Hillary Clinton has been lying to our nation’s minority community for years, while using her position of public trust to fatten her own family’s bank account. Why on earth does our nation’s minority community throw their support to someone who has done nothing more for our nation’s minority community but keep them in chains and dependent upon government cheese while fattening her own family’s fortune?

JWK

80% of green energy money taxed away from hard working American Citizens living in our nation’s inner cities WENT TO the Hillary Clinton / Obama Administration’s big buck donors!

Hillary is pathological and her followers are robotic in their devotion

Hillary's first press conference in 2016 and she only invited reporters who represent Latinos and Blacks. What about the rest of the Country?

She's practicing for a real press corps. It didn't go well though so she's probably going to go back to handpicked ass kissers lobbing her softball questions that her staff OK'd before the interview!

August 05, 2016
Fox News Latino

JWK

quiet.

August 05, 2016
Fox News Latino

JWK

quiet.

She lied to the FBI, well, not according to her standards. According to her, she can tell a 'not truth' and we're supposed to look at the bottom line. That is, if the bottom line supports her position. She cares about her own political advancement and only that, which is why she put up with Bill all those years.

Ha! This is priceless-

"So I may have short-circuited," she added in her response to a question from reporters during the joint press event, her closest to an official press conference in eight months

Short circuited??

August 05, 2016
Fox News Latino

JWK

quiet.

August 05, 2016
Fox News Latino

JWK

quiet.

She lied to the FBI, well, not according to her standards. According to her, she can tell a 'not truth' and we're supposed to look at the bottom line. That is, if the bottom line supports her position. She cares about her own political advancement and only that, which is why she put up with Bill all those years.

I LOVE posting this video, I could watch it,over and over again...in fact, I do, as I post it so often to bitch slapping idiots!

August 05, 2016
Fox News Latino

JWK

quiet.

Well, in the video I just watched, she says she's looking forward to the discussion and people can judge for themselves. I cant figure out why she loves the punishment though, maybe it enhances the sedatives and anti -depressants

August 05, 2016
Fox News Latino

JWK

quiet.

Loons? Let us listen to what Director Comey stated in his own words as to the truthfulness of Hillary Clinton’s answers. CLICK HERE

The fact is, Hillary lied to a roomful of minority reporters.

JWK

80% of green energy money taxed away from hard working American Citizens WENT TO the Hillary Clinton / Obama Administration’s donors!

August 05, 2016
Fox News Latino

JWK

Hillary is pathological and her followers are robotic in their devotion

Even the Washington Post GAVE HILLARY “Four Pinocchios For Claiming Comey Called Her‘Truthful’ About Her Emails”

Seems to me her nose is now bigger than Bill's plumbing.

JWK
American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax slaves and forced to finance the personal economic needs of millions of foreigners who have invaded America’s borders.

August 05, 2016
Fox News Latino

JWK

She lies as easily as drawing breathe.

Sad and pathetic that her followers will swallow that

Forum List

Back