Hillary Finally Fields Questions From Reporters - It was a disaster

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Clinton tries to 'clarify' email comments – and adds to confusion

Hillary Clinton tried Friday to “clarify” her widely disputed claim that the FBI director had declared her statements on her email scandal “truthful” – but may have ended up adding to the confusion, delivering a lengthy and at-times conflicting explanation that the Donald Trump campaign later called “pretzel-like.”

She was asked early on about her statement, on “Fox News Sunday,” that FBI Director James Comey had affirmed her answers on her email controversy “were truthful and what I've said is consistent with what I have told the American people.”

Fact-checkers have roundly slammed that claim...

Clinton, however, seemed to stand by her comments on Friday, saying she was referring to her answers in her FBI interview -- while also acknowledging she may have “short-circuited” her explanation.

In her clarification, though, Clinton gave a difficult-to-follow response.

"Judging from the way Hillary Clinton kept lying at today’s event, it’s not hard to see why she hasn’t held a press conference in 244 days.”

After Clinton’s initial statement to “Fox News Sunday” – which she repeated later in the week – fact-checkers piled on. The Washington Post awarded her “four Pinnochios.” PolitiFact gave her a “Pants on Fire” rating. FactCheck.org declared her claims “false.”

Clinton tries to 'clarify' email comments – and adds to confusion | Fox News

This is why the democrat media is going to hide her till election day.......

“short-circuited”

Yep. It was obvious to all a few circuit breakers popped with her back in the 90's. Old age, "falls", strokes and chronic alcoholism hasn't helped the old harridan over the decades.

So let's give her the nuke codes.

Hillary Clinton tried Friday to “clarify” her widely disputed claim that the FBI director had declared her statements on her email scandal “truthful” – but may have ended up adding to the confusion, delivering a lengthy and at-times conflicting explanation that the Donald Trump campaign later called “pretzel-like.”

She was asked early on about her statement, on “Fox News Sunday,” that FBI Director James Comey had affirmed her answers on her email controversy “were truthful and what I've said is consistent with what I have told the American people.”

Clinton, however, seemed to stand by her comments on Friday, saying she was referring to her answers in her FBI interview -- while also acknowledging she may have “short-circuited” her explanation.

"Judging from the way Hillary Clinton kept lying at today’s event, it’s not hard to see why she hasn’t held a press conference in 244 days.”

After Clinton’s initial statement to “Fox News Sunday” – which she repeated later in the week – fact-checkers piled on. The Washington Post awarded her “four Pinnochios.” PolitiFact gave her a “Pants on Fire” rating. FactCheck.org declared her claims “false.”

She is the only person who would double down on a pair of twos.

People talk about Trump not letting it go. It has been well proven that she lied. There is absolutely no doubt. But her narcissism won't let it go and she doubles down.

there is no confusion in sane rational minds. What she is actually trying to do is create confusion. Make people doubt the truth.

You know why most liberals foreheads are sloped? For the palm slap every time Hillary opens her mouth.

so when will Hillary take questions from "The Regular White American Society"?

She perfers to stay with her people. This wasn't a press conference it was Hillary telling us her brain short circuits. Now we have been warned.

Why aren't mainstream media reporters outraged that Hillary only invited Hispanic and African American news sources and left the rest of the freaking population wondering what the hell she was talking about?

She perfers to stay with her people. This wasn't a press conference it was Hillary telling us her brain short circuits. Now we have been warned.
so did Hillarys head warble all thru the conference?

Let's just say I won't be eating pea soup for awhile.
can you imagine her on a boat? split green pea soup anyone?

so did Hillarys head warble all thru the conference?

Let's just say I won't be eating pea soup for awhile.
can you imagine her on a boat? split green pea soup anyone?

Yeah, every night I imagine her on a slow boat to China.

there is no confusion in sane rational minds. What she is actually trying to do is create confusion. Make people doubt the truth.

You know why most liberals foreheads are sloped? For the palm slap every time Hillary opens her mouth.
someone should of asked Hillary how many emails have been shoved up her butt

Disgraceful....at least we got to see 1st hand why she has been dodging press conferences...

I personally liked where she, under the 'pressure' of having to face her lies, says she 'short circuited'.

Nice to know when considering someone for President.....getting pressure about lying, which she dies a lot, causes her to have a meltdown.

:p

Forum List

Back