Hillary Explains it all

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
"Let's say the FBI issues a subpoena. In an effort to cooperate, many people panic and overreact. Avoid this. Remember you decide what's relevant. Take your cell phones and smash them with a hammer, run a magnet over them, THEN give it to the FBI. Next, even if it's illegal, maintain your own private server. Don't use an ISP that will keep your records, gmail, aol, etc., and turn your emails over to them. BleachBit your emails.

Remember, laws are for little people" --Hillary

She can't have the FBI finding e-mails that were about payments to thee Clinton foundation in exchange for political favors.....errrr.....I mean YOGA CLASSES...

The devices were destroyed before the FBI investigation.

At all interested in the W administration deleting 5 million E-mails, when they actually had crimes and BS to cover up? I didn't think so.

Hillary is easily one of the most corrupt and dishonest politicians we've ever seen.

Most clumsy certainly but FDR and JFK were not caught at it until after they were dead. They knew how to do corruption right and did not get caught.

Hillary is easily one of the most corrupt and dishonest politicians we've ever seen.
Yeah....but the gays want her to stack to courts for them....even though she's part of a globalist movement that destroys economies. So the media lies for her and allows her to sit at home while they destroy her competition.

They did not delete. You know it ecause I have cor4ected your lie numerous times. They were archived in the White House mislabeled and found. You could careless about any crime or lie Hillary sppouts since she is your gal, and you willingly spread lies about innocent people.
The devices were destroyed before the FBI investigation.

At all interested in the W administration deleting 5 million E-mails, when they actually had crimes and BS to cover up? I didn't think so.

Most clumsy certainly but FDR and JFK were not caught at it until after they were dead. They knew how to do corruption right and did not get caught.
Such as? I don't think you know what corruption IS...Wait, just change the channel and you'll be all right.

Forum List

Back