Hillary did not concede immediately

While she finally conceded, that hissy fit didn't detract from her character as much for me as her bailing on her supporters. For all the effort, heart and soul, these people provided throughout the months, not to show up and address them face-to-face them at the campaign gathering that night was chicken-shit. Pure bush league. Weather I agree or not with one's politics, if they're acting civil then they ought to be provided respect. I felt these folks were left hung out to dry.

The bigger issue is not that the Crybaby Loser refused to admit that he lost, but that he refused a peaceful transition of power.
For over 200 years, outgoing Presidents would meet with their successor to discuss important issues the new President needed to be aware of.
In Trumps case, he needed to transition the US withdrawal from Afghanistan as well as the roll out of the COVID vaccine.
Not only did the Crybaby Loser refuse to transition to Biden but he blocked his staff from doing the same.
STFU with that bullshit. No informed adult believes your useful idiot regurgitations.

Do you realize that statement was forced after Trumps Jan 6 debacle?

Onscreen gun at his head? At least you admit you were lying/ignorant when you claimed he didn't concede.
Why didn’t he transition to Biden ?
?? Last I looked the demented leader of your cult was sleeping in the White House. I know Trump consumes virtually every waking hour of yours, but in your alternate reality is he still President?

You mean Trump conceded he lost and congratulated Biden?
Show me where
In 2016 Trump was ostracized by the establishment politicians at his swearing in. It was noticeable and even a little uncomfortable. The outgoing President and his wife had hatred and contempt for Trump and his wife.

You are a fucking liar!

A “concession” which she subsequently and repeatedly undermined by claiming that her election was stolen.

Docl7505 agrees that ballots were still being counted for weeks after polling day, but without any proof of all condemns the ballots being counted after the 2020 election polls closed.

Then file a lawsuit you sad sack of shit and quit whining. And have a lawyer laugh you out of the office.
Awee panties in a Wad callng out your Lawfair...

1716658769306.png

Forum List

Back