Hillary did not concede immediately

Hillary Clinton, in an interview that aired Monday on NPR, said she “would not” rule out questioning the legitimacy of the 2016 election if Russian interference is deeper than currently known.

Hillary Clinton, in an interview that aired Monday on NPR, said she “would not” rule out questioning the legitimacy of the 2016 election if Russian interference is deeper than currently known.

Hillary went to bed instead of Conceding. Video proof follows.

That video was uploaded to youtube on nov 9th 2016, the day after the election. There are also news articles reporting on Hillary conceding the electon on that very same day nov 9th. Its probably not reasonable to expect the losing candidate to concede on election day, but rather on the day after election when the vote tally is confirmed.

is this what your complaining about, that she didnt concede on election day?

Yep. 3 years later, But a few days after the election, she conceded.

"Do you have an allergies" you're asked and you reply "Yes, facts"
that's fat granny- we have been done with her for years- when they shoved her fat arss in the back of the black SUV. It was EPIC video laugh

That video was uploaded to youtube on nov 9th 2016, the day after the election. There are also news articles reporting on Hillary conceding the electon on that very same day nov 9th. Its probably not reasonable to expect the losing candidate to concede on election day, but rather on the day after election when the vote tally is confirmed.

I am not complaining. I am explaining that concession speeches are a recent addition to speaking. But not required of any party.

I have been elected to office. I have lost elections. I NEVER conceded anything. The fact I won or lost was enough.

A “concession” which she subsequently and repeatedly undermined by claiming that her election was stolen.

Scumbag lowlife Trump ordered his staff & cabinet officials not to cooperate with the Biden team with the tranfer of power.

That says all anyone with a brain needs to know about that no good orange fuck. Which leaves you out.

You mean she suspected that Putin helped his plant Trump win the election.

And she was right.
How can you repeat that old conspiracy crap?

Had Putin actually helped Trump he would have gone from state to state campaigning for Trump.

Hillary went to bed instead of Conceding. Video proof follows.

But she DID concede...

And in a timely manner...

And did not invent lies about being cheated...

And, with a far greater show of grace-and-class than her competitor...

When her competitor was inaugurated, she showed-up at the ceremony...

As an outward manifestation of belief in the principle of a Peaceful Transfer of Power...

Caring more about Country than Self...

Something the Orange Baboon-God doesn't have in him...

But she DID concede...

And in a timely manner...

And did not invent lies about being cheated...

And, with a far greater show of grace-and-class than her competitor...

When her competitor was inaugurated, she showed-up at the ceremony...

As an outward manifestation of belief in the principle of a Peaceful Transfer of Power...

Caring more about Country than Self...

Something the Orange Baboon-God doesn't have in him...
That is pure bullshit.

Still my main point is neither she nor Gore nor Trump has a law demanding they concede.

Forum List

Back