Hillary Clinton is not a viable candidate.

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Hillary Clinton is not a viable candidate. The Democrats should toss out the broken process that got her the nomination and have a brokered convention. They should find someone, preferably a moderate Democrat with a record of honesty, and nominate him or her.

The plain fact is, the rank-and-file Democrat is too stupid to pick their own candidates.

I would also say the same thing about Republicans and Trump. Republicans should toss him out and find a normal person to run for President on the Republican ticket.

The system is a proven failure when it comes up with two ass-clowns like Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

As for me, I will vote for Trump if I absolutely have to. But I won't like it, and I will spend the next four years regretting it.

well duh,if you want a president that will serve the people and believe in the constitution she is not a viable candidate,every president starting with the one elected in 1981 has not served the people or followed the constitution and that will continue if that evil with hellery gets elected the fact the clintons just like their pals the bushs are mass murderers,some being americans who knew to much of their scandals.

Hillary Clinton is not a viable candidate. The Democrats should toss out the broken process that got her the nomination and have a brokered convention. They should find someone, preferably a moderate Democrat with a record of honesty, and nominate him or her.

The plain fact is, the rank-and-file Democrat is too stupid to pick their own candidates.

I would also say the same thing about Republicans and Trump. Republicans should toss him out and find a normal person to run for President on the Republican ticket.

The system is a proven failure when it comes up with two ass-clowns like Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

As for me, I will vote for Trump if I absolutely have to. But I won't like it, and I will spend the next four years regretting it.
then why vote for him?.....if you are going to say what you just said than back it up and dont vote for either one.....

I will vote for Trump because Hillary Clinton would be like another four years of Obama. Also, she would stack the courts with ultra-lib pro-baby death Democrat judges and justices.

I will vote for Trump because Hillary Clinton would be like another four years of Obama. Also, she would stack the courts with ultra-lib pro-baby death Democrat judges and justices.

Preservation of Roe is the #1 reason I am voting for Ms. Clinton. Our courts guaranteed that you can marry within your same sex on Saturday but you can still get fired for it on the following Monday. That is a problem the courts will have to address. The ability of unions to collect dues and make political contributions will come back up. Had Justice Scalia lived, it would have been struck down. That would have all but done away with unions as a political force; removing the faint whisper that workers have with lawmakers today. Now, as fate has dictated...workers as a collective bargaining bloc will have their voices heard...

There is an endless inventory of what needs to be repaired in this nation. CJ Roberts seems willing to fix them and, with HRC's help...he will have some help.

Preservation of Roe is the #1 reason I am voting for Ms. Clinton. Our courts guaranteed that you can marry within your same sex on Saturday but you can still get fired for it on the following Monday. That is a problem the courts will have to address. The ability of unions to collect dues and make political contributions will come back up. Had Justice Scalia lived, it would have been struck down. That would have all but done away with unions as a political force; removing the faint whisper that workers have with lawmakers today. Now, as fate has dictated...workers as a collective bargaining bloc will have their voices heard...

There is an endless inventory of what needs to be repaired in this nation. CJ Roberts seems willing to fix them and, with HRC's help...he will have some help.
So chopping up babies into separate body parts and then sucking these body parts out of the womb with a vacuum cleaner is your number one reason to vote for Mrs. Clinton. Got it.

And the right of homosexuals to pretend to be married and play house is your second reason. Got it.

And the power of unions to force workers to contribute to the Democratic Party, even if they hate the Democrats, is your third reason. Got it.

So chopping up babies into separate body parts and then sucking these body parts out of the womb with a vacuum cleaner is your number one reason to vote for Mrs. Clinton. Got it.
A woman's right to privacy in medical procedures is paramount; yes. Sorry, the 1950's (or more correctly the 1850's) are gone and they're not coming back.

And the right of homosexuals to pretend to be married and play house is your second reason. Got it.
Yeah, well, see I'm for limited government. Why you want the government to have to give it's blessing for your wedding is beyond all comprehension.

And the power of unions to force workers to contribute to the Democratic Party, even if they hate the Democrats, is your third reason. Got it.

If the GOP would care about workers more than the businesses that exploit them, perhaps the unions would give the GOP some money as well. That you're on the side of exploiters who want to get rid of minimum wages, get rid of over time, get rid of weekends, and workplace safety rules...well, now you can understand why the GOP has lost 5 of the last 6 popular votes and your messiah is set to make it 6 out of 7.

Thanks for the batting practice.

Not a viable candidate:laugh:, then tell me motherfucker, why can't any of your bitches beat her???:cuckoo:

No RepubliKKKon has ever beaten her, wonder why???:cry:

The “non viable” candidate is 12 points ahead of your messiah.

With support from people like you, corruption will become a permanent fixture in our government.

I think that corruption has reached such a level, that it is less of an election and more of a coronation.

The GOP will never win office again.

Same here.

I am not convinced that Trump cares one way or another about abortion, but he might pander to the far right when it comes to judges- or he might screw them over completely for his own agenda.

I am not thrilled by the FBI report on Clinton- if this was before the primary I would switch my vote to Sanders- but I will vote for Clinton before Trump- for the same reason that Blackrook will vote for Trump.

I am almost to the point where I would vote the opposite of Blackrook just to be voting the opposite of Blackrook.

Without even knowing what he is against, I am fairly confident that I am for what he opposes.

Forum List

Back