Hillary Clinton eviscerates the idiot Trump

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
He really doesn't want to be President.

Why? Because he's a smart guy, but he doesn't act like it. He has gotten worse in recent weeks. Virtually telling us everyday he doesn't want to be President.

And yesterday, Hillary Clinton took Trump to the shed.

Hillary Clinton's evisceration of Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

A speech that was billed as a major foreign policy address instead unfolded as a savage, mocking evisceration of Donald Trump Thursday as the former secretary of state adopted an aggressive new campaign persona designed to repel the unpredictable challenge posed by the presumptive Republican presidential nominee.

In one of the most striking speeches of her political career, Clinton dispensed with the sober diplo-speak that has characterized her previous national security addresses and went straight for the jugular, unleashing a series of biting attacks on Trump.

In the spirit of President Lyndon Johnson's notorious "Daisy" nuclear blast ad targeting Barry Goldwater's temperament in 1964, Clinton warned that Trump should not be let anywhere near the nuclear codes because he could start a war when somebody "got under his very thin skin."

The speech is almost hard to watch as she said things that will be thrown into his children and grandchildren's face for decades to come. The Trump family will never live down what Donald has done to this country and the GOP. Playing to the idiot frightened bigoted base, he had divided us even further than the Tea Baggers did.

Thank you Hillary.

Being aggressive against Trump is not going to work, only exposing her follower position.

She will get destroyed.

all this time crooked hillary has been using (abusing) the bern victims as her controlled opposition has made her into trump's controlled opposition because everyone is either for or against trump. that's the difference, at this point, to answer her question. the situation cannot possibly change until the debates, even then it's an if because she represents the status quo. don't be surprised if she tries to weasel her way out of the debates, too. somebody tell her she's just going to have to wear a diaper and deal with it.

He really doesn't want to be President.

Why? Because he's a smart guy, but he doesn't act like it. He has gotten worse in recent weeks. Virtually telling us everyday he doesn't want to be President.

And yesterday, Hillary Clinton took Trump to the shed.

Hillary Clinton's evisceration of Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

A speech that was billed as a major foreign policy address instead unfolded as a savage, mocking evisceration of Donald Trump Thursday as the former secretary of state adopted an aggressive new campaign persona designed to repel the unpredictable challenge posed by the presumptive Republican presidential nominee.

In one of the most striking speeches of her political career, Clinton dispensed with the sober diplo-speak that has characterized her previous national security addresses and went straight for the jugular, unleashing a series of biting attacks on Trump.

In the spirit of President Lyndon Johnson's notorious "Daisy" nuclear blast ad targeting Barry Goldwater's temperament in 1964, Clinton warned that Trump should not be let anywhere near the nuclear codes because he could start a war when somebody "got under his very thin skin."

The speech is almost hard to watch as she said things that will be thrown into his children and grandchildren's face for decades to come. The Trump family will never live down what Donald has done to this country and the GOP. Playing to the idiot frightened bigoted base, he had divided us even further than the Tea Baggers did.

Thank you Hillary.

Have to agree, The Hillery was in top form. Ted Cruze tried to do the same and it did not work. We will have to see how it go's between now and november, but yeah she got his goat.

While I'm no big Trump fan, the idea of Hillary criticizng anyone on foreign affairs is amusing at best.

The full court press of the Crooked Hillary Establishment/MSM vs The Donald has begun. And as Rocky said in the ring...is that all ya got! Hillary is going to get SCHLONGED if she dares to debate The Donald.

She brutally exposed the shortcomings
of "Conman the Blahbarian"

Much like this portrait did:
Screen_Shot_2016-05-05_at_1.10.55_PM.png

Trump's childish responses were the best proof Clinton's speech was brilliant.

If you consider that tripe she spewed brilliant your bar on brilliant is very low.

The fact is that since the speech not one RWnut on USMB, including you (not to mention Trump himself) has offered a single rebuttal of substance to points Hillary Clinton made in that speech.

Last edited:

If you consider that tripe she spewed brilliant your bar on brilliant is very low.

The fact that since the speech not one RWnut on USMB, including you (not to mention Trump himself) has offered a single rebuttal of substance to points Hillary Clinton made in that speech.
I'm not going to listen to her screech and have no idea why any sane person would. I'm much more concerned about Hillary's gross incompetence and reckless behavior that gets good people killed and puts the country in jeopardy.

It's a matter of priorities, you lefties have yours and I have mine.

The fact that since the speech not one RWnut on USMB, including you (not to mention Trump himself) has offered a single rebuttal of substance to points Hillary Clinton made in that speech.
I'm not going to listen to her screech and have no idea why any sane person would. I'm much more concerned about Hillary's gross incompetence and reckless behavior that gets good people killed and puts the country in jeopardy.

It's a matter of priorities, you lefties have yours and I have mine.

What gross incompetence?

You're in the Trump bubble. Most Americans are not, and they will decide the election, not you people.

I watched part of her spew...she really is an unlikable old hag

See there you do have something in common :2up: with "hill"

June 2, 2016 0
Hillary Clinton Mocks Trump As ‘Very Thin Skinned And Temperamentally Unfit To Be President’ (FULL SPEECH VIDEO)

Donald Trump’s ideas aren’t just different, they are dangerously incoherent … He is not just unprepared, he is temperamentally unfit to hold an office that requires knowledge, stability, and immense responsibility.’

Forum List

Back