Hillary Clinton Doing Great!! TOPS President Obama!

saying Hillary is "doing great" by comparing her to Obama?
there I no substance to either one; it's a battle of losers who have done NOTHING right; but get respect from lemmings

there is no use talking or debating left-wing nutjobs; just laugh at them! lol

gawd, they are going to kiss the ground she walks next

the Democrat voting base make hero's out of their politicians and they need to be worshipped...

ick
Well Steph, is it any different than when a Republican gets to the White House or is the top candidate for that position? I don't exactly see Conservatives cowering out of expressing their support and full glee for one of their own!

there is no use talking or debating left-wing nutjobs; just laugh at them! lol
Mercy! But you stole the words right out of my mouth as I was thinking about talking or debating right-wing nutjobs! Thanks for the reminder. And we will be Quite Sure to Laugh at Them too only harder!! :lol::D

dz7c7m.jpg

We knew Hillary was doing very good politically but THIS is truly Wonderful!! She will make an outstanding president and the Republicans know it but try to downplay their fear by posting things negative about her. It won't work! Americans are ready for Hillary Clinton to be president and will fully support her when the time comes!! KUDOS to Hillary Clinton on this!!

CNN/ORC Poll: Clinton tops Obama on every issue ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

She will make an outstanding president

You are seriously delusional if you believe that crap! :cuckoo:

Americans are ready for Hillary Clinton to be president and will fully support her when the time comes!!

You should speak for yourself, however I'll never support the corrupt old hag.

Last edited:
This is so cool. A First Lady and first Lady President. It's just too cool. I mean we would have to be really really stupid to pass up this window in history. We'll all be sooooo cool forever.

She deserves to be president and by god she earned it. It was supposed to be hers in 2008. She's much more popular and loved now after her outstanding performance as Secretary of State.

I can't wait to see Hillary run for president again. She will bury her own campaign before she gets started. She's not very smart and she's not very good at lying. She blew it in 08 and she will blow it again. Run Hillary Run...:banana::banana::banana:
You just keep thinking that, buddy! She will of course prove you wrong in your saying that she's not very smart! But you're right on one thing... she is NOT very good at lying and will continue to tell the truth as inquiries occur and the American people will see that as a great Plus for her and she will gain and earn even more support for president! Thanks for that reminder!

she is NOT very good at lying and will continue to tell the truth as inquiries occur and the American people will see that as a great Plus for her and she will gain and earn even more support for president!

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent.

:lmao: :cuckoo:

Last edited:
What difference does it make.
Hey, you're right! It WON'T Make ANY Difference In the End When She Gets Elected President!

She's not getting the nomination, FranCo

I assume your reasoning for repeating this over and over again is due to the fact you know Republicans have no one who can beat her. You know she is the next POTUS, but you just can't bring yourself around to admitting it.

Hey, you're right! It WON'T Make ANY Difference In the End When She Gets Elected President!

I assume your reasoning for repeating this over and over again is due to the fact you know Republicans have no one who can beat her. You know she is the next POTUS, but you just can't bring yourself around to admitting it.

Lincoln was a Senator, I was DIRT POOR when I left the White House, what difference does it make?....Apparently it means something to the voting public...
Poll: Hillary Clinton favorability slides

Read more: Poll: Hillary Clinton favorability slides - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

We knew Hillary was doing very good politically but THIS is truly Wonderful!! She will make an outstanding president and the Republicans know it but try to downplay their fear by posting things negative about her. It won't work! Americans are ready for Hillary Clinton to be president and will fully support her when the time comes!! KUDOS to Hillary Clinton on this!!

CNN/ORC Poll: Clinton tops Obama on every issue ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

You know the government owned media would not give Dr Ron Paul the time of day . But they bend over backwards to give Ms Rodham-Clinton all the time she needs to sell her brand.

She was an utterly corrupt pay for play hag. Thank God she's gone.

:lmao:

Well, that dissent was not right.

Oops!

3 shots for a quarter.

The prize is a Clinton bobblehead doll.

Forum List

Back