The Lois Lerner "lost" emails are still on her hard drive

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Even if you delete them, they're still there and any respectable hacker could bring them up.

Even if you delete them, they're still there and any respectable hacker could bring them up.

There are programs that can carefully write over the sectors of the disk where they used to reside.

Rest assured that such a program has been used, very effectively, on all computers involved.

Emails reside on servers too.

It would be a VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW itself by somehow circumventing official email servers with this IRS scandal traffic.

The emails are out there unless Obama and his goons destroyed a lot of servers public and private.

To: [email protected]
Re: Those Tea Party motherfuckers
Date: June 15, 2011

You know this is my last election and I need to win to help hasten the end of the USA as a great nation. Those Tea Party motherfuckers need to be eliminated. Continue Operation "Audit those Tea Party MotherFuckers because they need to be eliminated" until further notice

There are programs that can carefully write over the sectors of the disk where they used to reside.

Rest assured that such a program has been used, very effectively, on all computers involved.

Emails reside on servers too.
Those are the computers I was referring to.

It would be a VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW itself by somehow circumventing official email servers with this IRS scandal traffic.

The emails are out there unless Obama and his goons destroyed a lot of servers public and private.
Attorney General Holder is on the case and will have the cuplrits in jail, in no time.

(snicker)

• Banned
As michael rivero of WRH.com pointed out, the NSA must also have copies of the emails.

As michael rivero of WRH.com pointed out, the NSA must also have copies of the emails.

I have to wonder if that's true.

When it comes to cell phone calls, the report is that they only keep data about when the call started, when it ended, who made the call, and who received it. What was actually said in the call, so they tell us, they do not keep.

But what about emails? Does the NSA keep what's inside the emails, as well as the header data?

"any respectable hacker"

a hacker is by definition a lonely virgin

"any respectable hacker"

My IT guys tell me the same thing. I tell them that our Citrix server must have been hacked because I'll type out an email and Chinese Kanji characters will appear. They said Citrix is SE-kure!

I sent them the screen shot.

Still waiting to hear how this works

"any respectable hacker"

My IT guys tell me the same thing. I tell them that our Citrix server must have been hacked because I'll type out an email and Chinese Kanji characters will appear. They said Citrix is SE-kure!

My emails are not only on my blackberry and iPhone.....and not only on my desktop and Surface....but on the blackberry server, the iPhone server and my personal server.

No one can tell me that the IRS does not back up; have redundancy back-ups in place; have multiple servers...etc.

And no one can tell me that when her computer crashed, no one went to IT and said "retrieve them....the law states we must keep them"

What bothers me is that they (the IRS) thinks Americans would believe a story about a desk top computer crashing resulting in all data being lost IN A NETWORK

I wouldn't doubt it. However, either way, does this not prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Eric Holder and the DOJ as well as this "president" are criminals?

Now, let's see the Nazis on the left agree with me..........

I still want to know how the Whitehouse inspector determined, within a few days, that no crimes were committed and no legal action would be taken if she did not have access to 2 years worth of emails.

What did she do to investigate?

Simply ask Lois Lerner if she did anything wrong and took her answer as fact?

"any respectable hacker"

Citrix sucks.

Forum List

Back