Hillary Clinton Doing Great!! TOPS President Obama!

She was an utterly corrupt pay for play hag. Thank God she's gone.

Prove it.
Trump on the other hand is a pussy-grabbing, non-contractor paying, gold star family abusing, disabled-person mocking tool. Proven.

:lmao: I'll prove it while I'm proving the sky is blue and the world is round.

And Dems come up with their labels every election cycle. But your murdering tyrant wasn't elected all the same.

What difference does it make.
Hey, you're right! It WON'T Make ANY Difference In the End When She Gets Elected President!

She's not getting the nomination, FranCo

I assume your reasoning for repeating this over and over again is due to the fact you know Republicans have no one who can beat her. You know she is the next POTUS, but you just can't bring yourself around to admitting it.

:lmao:
My exact response.

And he's the next president of the United States!
Imagine that!!!

He's your problem, not mine...
Living in a world reality never knew, aren't you. Whatever Trump does, if you live here, will affect you.

I don't live there. You couldn't pay me to live there. He will peripherally due to the US influence in the world, however, in a day-to-day sense - you own the piece of shit.

:lmao: I'll prove it while I'm proving the sky is blue and the world is round.

And Dems come up with their labels every election cycle. But your murdering tyrant wasn't elected all the same.

IOW, you're a fake news aficionado.

What murdering tyrant? Bush was only allowed to serve two terms.

I don't care about your empty rhetoric, honestly.

The Clinton corruption is well documented. I have as much need to prove that as I have to prove two plus two is four.

That's the funny thing in all this, it's not. i've challenged people over and over again to prove it. Nobody has. Funny that. Fake news is fake news.

Because people have proven it over and over to you; and you just deny sh**. It's not like HIllary Clinton is an unknown entity. People wisely save their breath and don't indulge lame ass partisans such as you. And of course you're running with the latest talking point fed to you.

Delusional Safe Space Snowflake. Probably pretty bummed right now. But there is help...

[

Because people have proven it over and over to you; and you just deny sh**. It's not like HIllary Clinton is an unknown entity. People wisely save their breath and don't indulge lame ass partisans such as you. And of course you're running with the latest talking point fed to you.

No one has posted one shred of credible evidence that she is corrupt. Not one. She might be. But nobody has done so. Partisan? I think she was more qualified than Trump for sure. He was such a bad pick. However, I think Rubio or even Katisch (sp??) would have been better than either. That aside, Obama has done a more than competent job when you consider the nut-job right went after him from day one. It'll be interesting to see if the nut-job left give Trump at least a couple of months to shoot himself in the foot. Mind you, with his current appointments, he's started early.

[

No one has posted one shred of credible evidence that she is corrupt. Not one. She might be. But nobody has done so. Partisan? I think she was more qualified than Trump for sure. He was such a bad pick. However, I think Rubio or even Katisch (sp??) would have been better than either. That aside, Obama has done a more than competent job when you consider the nut-job right went after him from day one. It'll be interesting to see if the nut-job left give Trump at least a couple of months to shoot himself in the foot. Mind you, with his current appointments, he's started early.

If victorious is your criteria for a "bad pick," then okay.

As for Rubio and Kasich, they're phonies. Rubio especially. Kasich might've done an okay job; but on a personal level, I don't find him very inspiring. Obama robbed the country blind and left vacuums for terrorist to operate. I don't know how that's supposed to be competent. He's an even bigger phony than the aforementioned persons, too.

[

No one has posted one shred of credible evidence that she is corrupt. Not one. She might be. But nobody has done so. ....

:lmao:

[

BTW, you're basically touting RINOs. Kasich and Rubio were weeded out for a reason. They should go join the Democratic Party.

[

If victorious is your criteria for a "bad pick," then okay.

As for Rubio and Kasich, they're phonies. Rubio especially. Kasich might've done an okay job; but on a personal level, I don't find him very inspiring. Obama robbed the country blind and left vacuums for terrorist to operate. I don't know how that's supposed to be competent. He's an even bigger phony than the aforementioned persons, too.

Obama did no such thing.

Forum List

Back