hillary can dish it out but cant take it

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Hillary being a big cry baby, she tried to throw Russia's last election..but now crys when Russia returns the favor

Defense Secretary Warns Russia to Stay Out of U.S. Elections

OXFORD, England — Defense Secretary Ashton B. Carter lashed out at Russia on Wednesday, accusing the government of President Vladimir V. Putin of demonstrating a “clear ambition to erode” international order and warning Russia to stay out of the American elections.

Speaking on Wednesday at Oxford University in England, Mr. Carter used language that evoked a time before the fall of the Berlin War, when leaders in Washington and Moscow were entrenched global adversaries. “The United States does not seek a cold, let alone a hot war, with Russia,” Mr. Carter said. “But make no mistake, we will defend our allies, the principled international order, and the positive future it affords all of us.”

Strange that none of your babbling quotes Ms. Clinton.

Damn you are easy to fool in real life huh?

Why Putin Has an Electoral Bone to Pick With Hillary Clinton

At a crisis meeting with his advisers on Dec. 8 of that year, the Russian leader chose to lay the blame on one meddling foreign diplomat: U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

“She set the tone for certain actors inside the country; she gave the signal,” Putin said of Clinton at the time, accusing her of ordering the opposition movement into action like some kind of revolutionary sleeper cell. “They heard this signal and, with the support of the U.S. State Department, started actively doing their work.”

At a crisis meeting with his advisers on Dec. 8 of that year, the Russian leader chose to lay the blame on one meddling foreign diplomat: U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

“She set the tone for certain actors inside the country; she gave the signal,” Putin said of Clinton at the time, accusing her of ordering the opposition movement into action like some kind of revolutionary sleeper cell. “They heard this signal and, with the support of the U.S. State Department, started actively doing their work.”

Your hero Vladimir has a bone to pick with the entire Western hemisphere. He’ll be comforted to know that folks like yourself and the GOP has become an ally of his though.

Hillary being a big cry baby, she tried to throw Russia's last election..but now crys when Russia returns the favor
.”

So you approve of Russia trying to throw the election in favor of Trump?

Your hero Vladimir has a bone to pick with the entire Western hemisphere. He’ll be comforted to know that folks like yourself and the GOP has become an ally of his though.

Yea we know you are a limp wristed liberal who beliefs FDR did the right thing by giving Stalin half of Europe.

And believe Bill talking to lynch had nothing to do with her not being charged.

Yea we know you are a limp wristed liberal who beliefs FDR did the right thing by giving Stalin half of Europe.

.”

You approved of hillary throwing the nomination against Bernie.

And how is Russia throwing the election by giving America the right to know how corrupt hillary is?

Heck we all want a transparent government.

.”

You approved of hillary throwing the nomination against Bernie.
And how is Russia throwing the election by giving America the right to know how corrupt hillary is?
Heck we all want a transparent government.

You have quite the imagination there…

Hillary cant take it .... hell, she's been wiping RW parasites off of her ass for years and never even flinched.

I dont know what pisses me off more ... RW's who suck Russians or ISIS.

No what gets you really ticked off is obama is such a sissie leader and you are so ashamed and embarrassed by him.

I know what pisses me off... lying politicians who abuse and trample on the people they're supposed to be working for.

I know what pisses me off... lying politicians who abuse and trample on the people they're supposed to be working for.

and that would be ???? .. Congress makes and passes laws

guess who has control of both Houses?
You think congress had any say about Obama giving billions to Iran? How about Clinton getting a pass after putting our national security at risk?

Give me a break. This current administration has been a complete failure.

Trump is going to have a lot crap to fix when he's elected.

Forum List

Back