Hillary Callously Declares, 'Time To Move On'...Benghazi Victim Mother Bristles

We aren't talking about Stevens family right now. Try to keep up.
Benghazi victim thread bans talk of Ambassador Stevens ? very interesting ....but stupid..............
Did I say you couldn't talk about it. No, I/ just noted your trying to deflect as normal.
trying to deflect from Benghazi by posting what the family of a Benghazi victim is saying ... that is me ...deflecting LOL
The op is talking about the mother that Hillary called a liar. Talking about calling the kettle.

4500 American mothers lost a child because Bush lied us into Iraq. Where's your outrage?

Bush did not lie, he simply tried to stay and build a Western nation in Iraq and for that we spent countless treasure and precious lives, things Hillary the Liar would happily do all over again as she serves the international corporations not the American people.

It is absolutey time to move on. At this point the only people who still believe that it was Hillary who killed those people, and not terrorists, are the ones who desperately want to believe that and refuse to listen to reason anyways. They are like birthers at this point.
No one said she killed them, she just made sure they wouldn't live.

From Hillary...
Time to move on America....
Not a big deal.....
Stop crying about it....
It's my time now to shine....

Start working on my coronation if you all know what's good for you.

bd0eda7847e61594f405d9082e9c24ac.jpg
How many did he lie about? If Hillary came out in the beginning and said we are sorry to the families, there was a terrorist attack in bengazi and we will do everything we can to bring them to justice. Nothing would've been done. She got herself into this by doing what she does best, lie. If she took responsibility and told the truth, there wouldn't been an investigation.

“ Her incompetence killed them.” Said someone on this thread. How many times do you have to be attacked for one to become “competent” at it? Bush had 10 of them (at least).

It is absolutey time to move on. At this point the only people who still believe that it was Hillary who killed those people, and not terrorists, are the ones who desperately want to believe that and refuse to listen to reason anyways. They are like birthers at this point.
No one said she killed them, she just made sure they wouldn't live.

A real shame that the Obama administration was more concerned with the political fallout
then trying to help these people who died while those in the Obama administration
did all they could to cover Obama's legacy.

Hillary falsely blamed a video.

As her son's flag-draped casket was being walked off the plane Hillary told her his death was the result over a protest over a video and that she would ensure the video film maker was punished.

She told the media what Hillary had told her...and, adding insult to the death of her son, Hillary called her a liar.

'Time to move on....'

This woman has no shame, no ethics, no morals. She did and does whatever she has to do to cover up / justify her failures...even call a grieving mother, whose son was needlessly murdered because of Hillary's incompetence / failure, a liar.

'Time to move on...'

"Hillary is a liar,” said Smith, who was the mother of U.S. information management officer Sean Smith.“It is definitely not time to move on. It has not been dealt with. Have her call me! I’m still waiting. Hillary, I’m waiting for what you promised me. All I heard was you getting on TV calling me a liar. That’s not true, Hillary. I am not the liar. You are the liar.”

No call will come. Your son is dead. As Hillary declared, "What difference does it make?" It is 'Time to move On'...Hillary has a Presidency to claim...that's all that matters.

Mother of Benghazi victim slams Hillary: 'I'm not the liar - you are!' - The American Mirror

Tell us when you callously moved on from the 4500 needlessly murdered by Bush in Iraq.

Give us a rough time frame.

4500 American mothers lost a child because Bush lied us into Iraq. Where's your outrage?

Bush did not lie, he simply tried to stay and build a Western nation in Iraq and for that we spent countless treasure and precious lives, things Hillary the Liar would happily do all over again as she serves the international corporations not the American people.

Bush lied and 5,000 American soldiers died. You cannot put roses on that. $2 trillion spent and nothing to show for it except shame.

As mentioned before Ambassador Stevens family is having none of this.

"I do not blame Hillary Clinton or Leon Panetta," Stevens said in an interview published Tuesday with The New Yorker's Robin Wright, referring to the former secretaries of State and defense, respectively. "They were balancing security efforts at embassies and missions around the world. And their staffs were doing their best to provide what they could with the resources they had. The Benghazi Mission was understaffed. We know that now. But, again, Chris knew that. It wasn’t a secret to him. He decided to take the risk to go there. It is not something they did to him. It is something he took on himself."

Story Continued Below

Instead, Stevens remarked that if any entity had any culpability, it was Congress for the State Department's budget.

"Perhaps if Congress had provided a budget to increase security for all missions around the world, then some of the requests for more security in Libya would have been granted," Stevens told Wright.

Read more: Chris Stevens' sister: Don't blame Clinton for Benghazi
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

How many did he lie about? If Hillary came out in the beginning and said we are sorry to the families, there was a terrorist attack in bengazi and we will do everything we can to bring them to justice. Nothing would've been done. She got herself into this by doing what she does best, lie. If she took responsibility and told the truth, there wouldn't been an investigation.

“ Her incompetence killed them.” Said someone on this thread. How many times do you have to be attacked for one to become “competent” at it? Bush had 10 of them (at least).
Hillary was warned nine months in advance to exactly what happened. The red cross and the British government got their people out. They knew it was gonna happen, but Libya was suppose to be Hillary's foreign policy success. If she got everyone out, it would show it wasn't. So her political career was more important than American lives. Then after they were dead, they had to lie about it for Obama's political success. Since Obama stated earlier he pretty much wiped out the terrorists, and you stand behind them 100%' shameful.

who claimed that HILLARY killed them?

"
And Clinton is not exonerated. She left those men with Libyan militias as their security. Optics. She killed them.

Of course she's going to say it's time to move on. This shit show happened on her watch, like it or not, and she'd rather people not discuss it any longer, as that reality undermines her credibility to lead anything larger than the State Dept as she couldn't even handle the security for that, much less the entire country.....

Hillary was warned nine months in advance to exactly what happened. The red cross and the British government got their people out. They knew it was gonna happen, but Libya was suppose to be Hillary's foreign policy success. If she got everyone out, it would show it wasn't. So her political career was more impo

In March of 2008 Bush was warned the that the US Embassy was attacked. The warning came from the terrorists who attacked the embassy. But somehow were able to kill 8x as many people in September (6 months later).

See graphic above for a diagram of your humiliating defeat.

Your move.

Hillary was warned nine months in advance to exactly what happened. The red cross and the British government got their people out. They knew it was gonna happen, but Libya was suppose to be Hillary's foreign policy success. If she got everyone out, it would show it wasn't. So her political career was more important than American lives. Then after they were dead, they had to lie about it for Obama's political success. Since Obama stated earlier he pretty much wiped out the terrorists, and you stand behind them 100%' shameful.

Too bad eight congressional investigations found no evidence to charge anyone.

Tell us when you callously moved on from the 4500 needlessly murdered by Bush in Iraq. Give us a rough time frame.
No surprise the same Liberals who believed the terrorist attack at Ft. Hood was a case of 'workplace violence' can't tell the difference between a sanctioned war and needless death caused by incompetence after an unsanctioned personal war to help terrorists take over their own country....

Forum List

Back