Hillary Callously Declares, 'Time To Move On'...Benghazi Victim Mother Bristles

Chris Stevens’s Family To Trump/GOP: 'Don’t Blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi'
CmFU7-OWEAAmTmO.jpg

CHRIS STEVENS’S FAMILY: DON’T BLAME HILLARY CLINTON FOR BENGHAZI

What did you learn from the two new reports by House Republicans and Democrats?

It doesn’t look like anything new. They concluded that the U.S. compound in Benghazi was not secure. We knew that.

What did you think of Secretary Clinton’s conduct on Benghazi?

She has taken full responsibility, being head of the State Department, for what occurred. She took measures to respond to the review board’s recommendations. She established programs for a better security system. But it is never going to be perfect. Part of being a diplomat is being out in the community. We all recognize that there’s a risk in serving in a dangerous environment. Chris thought that was very important, and he probably would have done it again. I don’t see any usefulness in continuing to criticize her. It is very unjust.

After years of congressional investigations, do you feel that your brother’s death has been politicized in Washington?

Yes! Definitely politicized. Every report I read that mentions him specifically has a political bent, an accusatory bent. One point that seems to be brought up again and again is the accusation that the attack was a response to the video. I could understand why that conclusion would be made, because it was right after the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Egypt. But, frankly, it doesn’t matter that that was the thinking, that night, about why the attack occurred. It’s irrelevant to bring that up again and again. It is done purely for political reasons.

It would be much more useful for Congress to focus on providing resources for security for all State Department facilities around the world—for increasing personnel, language capabilities, for increasing staff to build relationships, particularly in North Africa and the Middle East. I would love to hear they are drastically increasing the budget.

Do you think it’s fair to make Benghazi an election issue?

With the many issues in the current election, to use that incident—and to use Chris’s death as a political point—is not appropriate.

How would Chris have felt about this election?

I know he had a lot of respect for Secretary Clinton. He admired her ability to intensely read the issues and understand the whole picture.

MORE:
Chris Stevens’s Family: Don’t Blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi - The New Yorker

CmFU7-OWEAAmTmO.jpg

It doesn’t look like anything new. They concluded that the U.S. compound in Benghazi was not secure. We knew that.

She has taken full responsibility, being head of the State Department, for what occurred. She took measures to respond to the review board’s recommendations. She established programs for a better security system. But it is never going to be perfect. Part of being a diplomat is being out in the community. We all recognize that there’s a risk in serving in a dangerous environment. Chris thought that was very important, and he probably would have done it again. I don’t see any usefulness in continuing to criticize her. It is very unjust.

After years of congressional investigations, do you feel that your brother’s death has been politicized in Washington?

Yes! Definitely politicized. Every report I read that mentions him specifically has a political bent, an accusatory bent. One point that seems to be brought up again and again is the accusation that the attack was a response to the video. I could understand why that conclusion would be made, because it was right after the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Egypt. But, frankly, it doesn’t matter that that was the thinking, that night, about why the attack occurred. It’s irrelevant to bring that up again and again. It is done purely for political reasons.

It would be much more useful for Congress to focus on providing resources for security for all State Department facilities around the world—for increasing personnel, language capabilities, for increasing staff to build relationships, particularly in North Africa and the Middle East. I would love to hear they are drastically increasing the budget.

With the many issues in the current election, to use that incident—and to use Chris’s death as a political point—is not appropriate.

I know he had a lot of respect for Secretary Clinton. He admired her ability to intensely read the issues and understand the whole picture.

MORE:
Chris Stevens’s Family: Don’t Blame Hillary Clinton for Benghazi - The New Yorker
Hillary's check cleared and Ambassador Stevens was unavailable for comment.

Hillary falsely blamed a video.

As her son's flag-draped casket was being walked off the plane Hillary told her his death was the result over a protest over a video and that she would ensure the video film maker was punished.

She told the media what Hillary had told her...and, adding insult to the death of her son, Hillary called her a liar.

'Time to move on....'

This woman has no shame, no ethics, no morals. She did and does whatever she has to do to cover up / justify her failures...even call a grieving mother, whose son was needlessly murdered because of Hillary's incompetence / failure, a liar.

'Time to move on...'

"Hillary is a liar,” said Smith, who was the mother of U.S. information management officer Sean Smith.“It is definitely not time to move on. It has not been dealt with. Have her call me! I’m still waiting. Hillary, I’m waiting for what you promised me. All I heard was you getting on TV calling me a liar. That’s not true, Hillary. I am not the liar. You are the liar.”

No call will come. Your son is dead. As Hillary declared, "What difference does it make?" It is 'Time to move On'...Hillary has a Presidency to claim...that's all that matters.

Mother of Benghazi victim slams Hillary: 'I'm not the liar - you are!' - The American Mirror
Hillary falsely blamed a video.

As her son's flag-draped casket was being walked off the plane Hillary told her his death was the result over a protest over a video and that she would ensure the video film maker was punished.

She told the media what Hillary had told her...and, adding insult to the death of her son, Hillary called her a liar.

'Time to move on....'

This woman has no shame, no ethics, no morals. She did and does whatever she has to do to cover up / justify her failures...even call a grieving mother, whose son was needlessly murdered because of Hillary's incompetence / failure, a liar.

'Time to move on...'

"Hillary is a liar,” said Smith, who was the mother of U.S. information management officer Sean Smith.“It is definitely not time to move on. It has not been dealt with. Have her call me! I’m still waiting. Hillary, I’m waiting for what you promised me. All I heard was you getting on TV calling me a liar. That’s not true, Hillary. I am not the liar. You are the liar.”

No call will come. Your son is dead. As Hillary declared, "What difference does it make?" It is 'Time to move On'...Hillary has a Presidency to claim...that's all that matters.

Mother of Benghazi victim slams Hillary: 'I'm not the liar - you are!' - The American Mirror

Your crybabying is getting boring.

I wanted to vomit when I heard that cvnt Hillary say "it's time to move on".

Hey bitch....notice how the Dem primaries kept bringing up black oppression from the slave days 150 years ago???? "Time to move on"???

You dont need to see the investigation.

These are not the incompetencies you are looking for.

You can go about your business.

Move on.

How odd that there are no indictments on that.
Not odd at all - we have a President who has violated both Constitution and Law, violated court orders, been held in Contempt of Court, has violated the FOIA 70% of the time, has protected his former AG from indictment for Perjury...

Under this administration, as proven and documented, we have complete and utter Lawlessness, the law being defined by the 'self-appointed/running 'dictator'.

Last edited:
Mmmm ...
Whatever happened to the purported creator of the notorious film that set the whole thing off? Arrested? Still in jail? Have a trial? Released without trial? Just forgotten?

Yep ... time to move on is the mantra of Moveon.org ... I would be more inclined to "move it on out of existence."

SIX MONTHS I waited for delivery of the movie "13 Hours" ... general distribution purportedly delayed until after the CA primary by the Clinton campaign pay-offs to the movie studio

Imagine my surprise when I opened my emails yesterday only to see that my request for Crisis of Character should be arriving today ... a month earlier than the original estimated end of July distribution date. Very timely - today will be the last day on my current work assignment. My little lady is being moved into residential care, which is where she needs to be. I'll have some time on my hands to sit down and read.

It is absolutey time to move on. At this point the only people who still believe that it was Hillary who killed those people, and not terrorists, are the ones who desperately want to believe that and refuse to listen to reason anyways. They are like birthers at this point.
Her incompetence killed them. Then she lied about their deaths. She represents you very well.

How many did he lie about? If Hillary came out in the beginning and said we are sorry to the families, there was a terrorist attack in bengazi and we will do everything we can to bring them to justice. Nothing would've been done. She got herself into this by doing what she does best, lie. If she took responsibility and told the truth, there wouldn't been an investigation.

CmFU7-OWEAAmTmO.jpg

MORE:
We aren't talking about Stevens family right now. Try to keep up.

Hillary's check cleared and Ambassador Stevens was unavailable for comment.

why are you senselessly and maliciously slandering the family of a brave American who died in the service of the country ?

Some family members will sell other family members out for money to enrich themselves, kinda like Hillary has sold out her country for money

Forum List

Back