Hillary-Benghazi mom: may not fully recall about the video- so one is a liar-smart money on Hillary

Who is the liar on Benghazi

• Hillary

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Pat Smith

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
There is no way people in power can really believe that Benghazi was caused by a youtube video? Do they have any proof that the video was seen by the people who attacked the embassy?

Didnt a group cite the video as their reasoning?

Either way I dont see the lie. She said it was in response to a video. Has that been proven wrong? Or we just think its wrong and since we think it that means that Hillary knew it was not because of the video.

It would only make sense if they had bottle rockets instead of RPGs

Why? Do RPG's need to be shipped from another area?

There is no way people in power can really believe that Benghazi was caused by a youtube video? Do they have any proof that the video was seen by the people who attacked the embassy?

Either way I dont see the lie. She said it was in response to a video. Has that been proven wrong? Or we just think its wrong and since we think it that means that Hillary knew it was not because of the video.

Oh I forgot they just whent to the local 7/11

What does where they got RPG's have to do with what the reason behind the attack was?

CLINTON ON BENGHAZI MOTHER: SHE MAY NOT FULLY RECALL WHAT I TOLD THEM ABOUT THE VIDEO

Well they can't both be right
So if I had to pick which one is a liar
smart money on Hillary

I hear you Queen Hillary where could she have gotten that crazy idea

Yes. They can both be right. The answer isn't dependent on "truth" but on what each one remembers. It's like witness' to the same event - remember or notice different things.

What does where they got RPG's have to do with what the reason behind the attack was?

If it was a spontaneous riot they wouldn't have been lugging around RPGs..god deduction escapes you.

Does he claim sole responsibility for his pleas for more security being denied more than 30 times?

Check out TWO factors....(and this is my last response since wrestling with pigs....well, you know the rest)

First, there is a whole department within State that is responsible for embassies' safety and their determination does NOT have to go through the Secretary...pretty much in the same way that a general in the field of battle does not have to check with the POTUS before taking action...

Second, check out WHO in congress denied additional funds for safety and security of embassies.
Hey gnat, I thought you were 'done with me'. ROFLOL!

If it was a spontaneous riot they wouldn't have been lugging around RPGs..god deduction escapes you.

How does that prove it was not the video? You're talking in circles

A well regulated militia could launch such an assault in a few hours.

First, there is a whole department within State that is responsible for embassies' safety
And it works for the Secretary of State. Hillary chose to allow a department within her agency to run autonomous. This department denied a US Ambassador in harms' way, under threat of terrorist attack, under threat of assassination, who had already been attacked TWICE by terrorists more than 30 times of additional security and even stripped him of 14 members of his security team after those 2 attacks.....and Hillary allowed it to be run where she was not even made aware of any of those things?
- How did that work out for her? She got her shot to run an agency and she fucked it up. She 'lost' $6 Billion, helped drag the nation into 2 civil wars between terrorists and dictators, and got 4 Americans needlessly killed. Considering this massive failure in running an AGENCY she does not need to be entrusted with the entire country!

Second, check out WHO in congress denied additional funds for safety and security of embassies.
Pass the buck again, huh, gnat? When Democrats wanted several million to pay for a study on why homosexuals in Argentina had a better sex life than heterosexual American men they packed it in the 'Stimulus' bill. When Obama needed $500 million for the UN's new Global Warming initiative he just lied his ass off about taking the money for Zika and gave it to the UN. When Hillary needed $6 Billion she just took it from the State Department.

Claiming the reason you left Americans out to dry / allowed them to be killed was because you didn't have enough money to pay for their security is BULLSHIT! Again, all she had to do was order them ALL out - not just Stevens but ALL the Americans who were there in Benghazi on 9/11/12!

I bet you would never hear a democrats declare they allowed members of their personal security teams be taken away because there just wasn't money for them in the budget! LOL!

You know if someone just came to this country and watched 8 investigations over Benghazi, they would walk away with the impression that Republicans never lost a soldier in combat, never had a U.S Embassy attacked and never lost an Ambassador. Amazing--isn't it.

"Herein lies a lesson for Republicans who are perpetually trying to appease the far right: It’s a fool’s errand. They went to the tea party – and now they’re taking Donald Trump to the prom. Likewise, then-House Speaker John Boehner named the Benghazi committee because activists were dissatisfied that seven previous congressional investigations had failed to uncover major scandal material. Now an eighth has produced more of the same – and the agitators are as agitated as ever."
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

170498_600-2.jpg

Well one things for sure the Republicans never lied about it.

She needs no shelter from me. She was grilled by the House for 11 hours and came out smelling like a Rose.
Yeah, that happens when you lie your ass off. Her own e-mails proved she lied. She LAUGHED at how Stevens had pleaded and begged for more security yet was denied more than 30 times, claiming she thought it was part of his sense of humor... just for that the sick F* Hillary should not be allowed to be President.

Stevens was a hero for what he was trying to do in Libya. A fact diminished by the GOP's politicizing of the tragedy circumstance of his death.
No a fact diminished by the fact that they denied him adequate security even though he begged for it, by the fact that they stripped him of 14 members of his security team after 2 terrorist attacks and the threat of another terrorist attack and assassination, and by the fact that Hillary lied her ass off to save her own political future and called grieving family members 'liars'.

Ask Obama - he admitted it was a terrorist attack and the video never played a part.

Ask Hillary - she told the Egyptian Ambassador she KNEW it was a terrorist attack and the video never played a part.

Me talking in circles?

Yea everyone carries these around day to day and no one excerpts a thing, they are just out buying goats milk.

So you admit it was not a spontaneous attack.

Yeah, that happens when you lie your ass off.

In reality you get the "Boy Who Cried Wolf" treatment. You know, like you.

No a fact diminished by the fact that they denied him..........

Again, our ambassadors set their own itineraries. Why didn't the ambassador take those into consideration before he went? Why did he have to go? Was there some secret CIA connection and were the two connected? Think Congress knows?

called grieving family members 'liars'.

Saying someone doesn't remember exactly what was said isn't calling them a liar. Even when provided transcripts you guys still claim facts that are contrary to known reality.

Me talking in circles?

Yea everyone carries these around day to day and no one excerpts a thing, they are just out buying goats milk.

So you admit it was not a spontaneous attack.

The Administration claimed the terrorist or extremist joined in an already existing protest. Doesn't that mean planning of some sort?

The weapons they use were readily available in Benghazi. It's not like it was a massive car bombing or truck bombing of a high value target usually associated with an al Qaeda planned event. Most likely a local Islamic militia who heard of the Video and the Cairo violence and decide to attack the American infidels.

Again, our ambassadors set their own itineraries.
You keep wanting to blame Stevens while declaring Hillary and HER State Dept has no responsibility for the safety and security of her people.

You claim that she also has no control over the people who work for her, that she can not order Stevens to stay out of Benghazi and had no power to order the rest of the Americans in Benghazi out of Benghazi. That is a failed leadership style, one of weakness, one who wants the perks but not the responsibility.

You keep ignoring, intentionally, all of the Americans that were still in Benghazi, not just Stevens. Stevens traveled to Benghazi where other Americans were, despite the terrorist threats and attacks, other Americans who were left there when every other nation had pulled their people out.

You seem to blame Stevens for his more than 30 pleas for additional security being denied, for 14 members of his security detail being stripped despite all the threats and the 2 previous terrorist attacks.

Hillary was incapable of running an AGENCY and could not keep 4 Americans from being murdered when she had months of advance notice this was coming.
And you want to blame those she let die.

The Administration claimed the terrorist or extremist joined in an already existing protest.
1. Hillary claimed it was a protest...The FBI found ZERO evidence of a protest. The CIA said there was NEVER a protest. The State Dept Reps on the ground testified there was NEVER a protest. But you keep squealing bullshit about a protest because Hillary said so.

2. If it WAS a protest why did Hillary call the 'Benghazi mom' a liar, why is she claiming she NEVER told her it was over a protest? If it really was a protest why is Hillary so pissed that she is claiming Hillary told her it was a protest? It defies LOGIC! So was it a protest or not, Hillary?

If it was a protest then own up to telling the woman it was a protest. If it wasn't then keep calling her a liar, that you never told her it was a protest. You can't have it both ways, though, ESPECIALLY when the only ones claiming it was a protest are Hillary and her supporters. The FBI isn't. The CIA isn't. The State Dept Reps there when the attack started aren't. President Obama isn't.

Forum List

Back