akhoring

Rookie
Apr 23, 2016

This preview of the debate got me thinking.
1. Will Hillary bring up Trump disparaging woman? Cause it will open the door for Trump to talk about her husband.
2. How will Trump handle not being ahead in the polls since that was one of his main talking points.
3. Who will flip flop more in the general between Trump or Hillary?
4. How will Hillary react to Trump Insults. Will she play the victim or will she go back at him.

This preview of the debate got me thinking.
1. Will Hillary bring up Trump disparaging woman? Cause it will open the door for Trump to talk about her husband.
2. How will Trump handle not being ahead in the polls since that was one of his main talking points.
4. How will Hillary react to Trump Insults. Will she play the victim or will she go back at him.

7c27b82fc9999cb2c988391e0a70726107ec1b8ee8d9a8ec6ad27692c5dab5db.gif

This preview of the debate got me thinking....
  • No, she won't, but not because of the door it opens. She won't because (1) she's going to relegate the attacking to the pro-Clinton PACs, (2) she is not her husband, (3) the pro-Clilnton PACs can have a field day with Donald and his divorces (there's a ton of truly hilarious PAC-sponsored innuendo to be made about how much of a role his "small hands," among other things, played in them), and (4) because Bill Clinton is more than capable of speaking for himself and defending himself.
2. How will Trump handle not being ahead in the polls since that was one of his main talking points..
  • He'll complain about how "something" is rigged.
  • He'll attack the press/media.
  • He'll hold bigger and bigger rallies.
  • He'll do something entirely outlandish to force the discussion back on him and away from Mrs. Clinton.
  • Trump
  • Most likely ignore them.
  • Trump is the only candidate given to "cry baby tactics" and playing the victim, so, no she won't do so too.

Surprisingly, that is exactly the kind of debate I expect to see.

This preview of the debate got me thinking....
  • No, she won't, but not because of the door it opens. She won't because (1) she's going to relegate the attacking to the pro-Clinton PACs, (2) she is not her husband, (3) the pro-Clilnton PACs can have a field day with Donald and his divorces (there's a ton of truly hilarious PAC-sponsored innuendo to be made about how much of a role his "small hands," among other things, played in them), and (4) because Bill Clinton is more than capable of speaking for himself and defending himself.
2. How will Trump handle not being ahead in the polls since that was one of his main talking points..
  • He'll complain about how "something" is rigged.
  • He'll attack the press/media.
  • He'll hold bigger and bigger rallies.
  • He'll do something entirely outlandish to force the discussion back on him and away from Mrs. Clinton.
  • Trump
  • Most likely ignore them.
  • Trump is the only candidate given to "cry baby tactics" and playing the victim, so, no she won't do so too.
image.jpg

Forum List

Back