Highland Park Shooter Antifa? Images of Crimo from Twitter account...

He’s A Jan 6 rioter, you idiot. And even your fellow Trumpster says that wearing black is not a good indication of political ideology.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No, he isn't, he's carrying FLEX CUFFS YOU FUCKING RETARD! He's a COP!

You REALLY suck at this, sport!

You really are an idiot. Here you go, moron. Go educate yourself.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yeah, interesting that he was photographed in different clothes on the day. Also the dude in your pic has a much beefier build than the dude arrested. Like I said, there is so much fake shit coming from the government, that is PROVABLE, that none of it is credible any longer.

Looks like mocking to you because you’re biased.

I posted a clip of him, not dressed as Waldo, in a crowd of Trump supporters cheering for Trump.

Your desperation is noted. You’re looking at this from your biased perspective.
You're not biased, are you!

Yeah, interesting that he was photographed in different clothes on the day. Also the dude in your pic has a much beefier build than the dude arrested. Like I said, there is so much fake shit coming from the government, that is PROVABLE, that none of it is credible any longer.
My link shows that you’re retarded.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

My link shows that you’re retarded.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

No, your link ascribes him to the picture, but there are pictures of him, where he is identifiable, wearing different clothes. Look at the legs of the dude with the cuffs, he is far bigger than the little dude. I know you are stupid, but are you blind too?

No, your link ascribes him to the picture, but there are pictures of him, where he is identifiable, wearing different clothes. Look at the legs of the dude with the cuffs, he is far bigger than the little dude. I know you are stupid, but are you blind too?
My link says you’re wrong. Post you’re link that says he’s a cop and not a Jan 6 rioter. Back up your claim.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

My link says you’re wrong. Post you’re link that says he’s a cop and not a Jan 6 rioter. Back up your claim.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Who cares what your link says. He is not Superman, he can't hop into a phone booth (they don't even exist anymore) and pop out in a new set of clothes.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Forum List

Back