Highland Park Shooter Antifa? Images of Crimo from Twitter account...

Remember that time that you said:

“Notice how anyone wearing red is called a Trumper by the left…”

Who said that?

Are you Ray Epps? You seem retarded. Especially for someone who claims to be a left winger. I thought you faggots cant use retard.

Are you Ray Epps? You seem retarded. Especially for someone who claims to be a left winger. I thought you faggots cant use retard.
So when you said:

“Notice how anyone wearing red is called a Trumper by the left…”

Nobody actually said that, did they?

That Trumpster is wearing black. Black tactical vest, black ski mask, black hat.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Not a Trumper, jackass. A COP, ON DUTY.

You really suck at this don't you. Can't find a single Trumper.

depositphotos_63717255-stock-photo-funny-young-man-showing-loser.jpg

Not a Trumper, jackass. A COP, ON DUTY.

You really suck at this don't you. Can't find a single Trumper.

depositphotos_63717255-stock-photo-funny-young-man-showing-loser.jpg
He’s A Jan 6 rioter, you idiot. And even your fellow Trumpster says that wearing black is not a good indication of political ideology.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Its quite clear the black garb adds to the evidence this leftist was ANTIFA.

HE WAS RADICALIZED BY PEOPLE LIKE CHAOS. Its disgusting.

Chaos wants to abolish 2A because the poster is communist.

It’s quite clear that ColonelAngus is mentally retarded and feels the need to make up ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Very sad.

another non-high school graduate that does not know the meanings of words.

that is a common failing among the Trump faithful.
Look here asshole, graduated, served my country, and lived a good life...If all you have is to bait posters on an anonymous message board with that Junior High School attack knowing literally nothing about whom you're talking about, then you can be ignored as a pure T dumbass. As well as boilerplate leftist liar....

You think the one with the Trump flag is photoshopped? That seems highly unlikely.

I can't say it any better than this guy, so read his article....

I can't say it any better than this guy, so read his article....
Sure if you want to ignore him wearing a Trump flag, in a crowd of people cheering Trump, wearing a Pepe the Frog shirt, with a flag supporting the police, sure.

He’s either a Trumpster or he’s very dedicated to trolling them. I’d say the former is more likely.

Sure if you want to ignore him wearing a Trump flag, in a crowd of people cheering Trump, wearing a Pepe the Frog shirt, with a flag supporting the police, sure.

He’s either a Trumpster or he’s very dedicated to trolling them. I’d say the former is more likely.
Not when you look at his social media...This guy was mentally disturbed, and it would seem that trolling MAGA would be right in his wheelhouse...But, you and others seem so bent on blaming this on trump supporters in some way you are refusing to look at it with unbiased eyes...

Forum List

Back