Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to post here. I eventually quit. Too contentious. I mean me. I rose to the bait too often. Got too snarky and petty. I would prefer to start fresh. I am a conservative. I’m no spring chicken either. Hi to one and all. Looking for threads that I am interested in. Politics. Government. Political philosophy. Law. Justice.

A self-reflecting conservative! That's pretty cool. We need more of you.

I used to post here. I eventually quit. Too contentious. I mean me. I rose to the bait too often. Got too snarky and petty. I would prefer to start fresh. I am a conservative. I’m no spring chicken either. Hi to one and all. Looking for threads that I am interested in. Politics. Government. Political philosophy. Law. Justice.
Run. This place is no better than FB, Twatter, CNN, etc. They censor your posts if they don't like what you have to say about them (mods). Especially the "senior" ones. One of them can dish it but not take it.

I could acknowledge who I was, but that would make the whole “fresh start” thing a whole lot less likely. Plus, it used to be a kind of game to guess who the returned former member was. (Note: I had not been banned. I quit. But if certain liberals here knew my secret identity, the reception would be a bit rude.) To me.

And I’m so sensitive.
It could be a real Liability to be sure.... LOL

candycorn

i see what you did there!
animal-house-john-belushi.gif

Same things are the same, a lot has changed.

Welcome back.

Start fresh? Did you run a program in 12 days or something? ;p Welcome back!! Stick around the place works if you work it

Start fresh? Did you run a program in 12 days or something? ;p Welcome back!! Stick around the place works if you work it
I was gone for several years. So no. No 12 days. But unless and until I lose interest, I am sticking around.

There’s a rumor going around that the Admin might even give me vending machine privileges! 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back