Hi

Jul 26, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Hello Everyone,

I'm generally a lurker in forums, but will throw in my 2 cents every now and then. I'll keep it civil if you do ;) Hoping to meet some fellow "agree to disagree" types. I find it much more interesting to try and understand where the opposition is coming from than preaching to the choir. I like to think of myself as "middle of the road" but lean conservative. Hope to meet you all at some point.

Hello Everyone,

I'm generally a lurker in forums, but will throw in my 2 cents every now and then. I'll keep it civil if you do ;) Hoping to meet some fellow "agree to disagree" types. I find it much more interesting to try and understand where the opposition is coming from than preaching to the choir. I like to think of myself as "middle of the road" but lean conservative. Hope to meet you all at some point.

Welcome to the board and your first duty is outing college educated idiots.

Welcome, you are obligated to see this before you participate further:

3.jpg

I agree I can be quite disagreeable!
Welcome to the monkey house!

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the board and your first duty is outing college educated idiots.
lol...well hopefully you won't think I'm one of them!

Forum List

Back