Zone1 Hi. What is up with this forum.

You have to know the secret USMB handshake.
hand shake 2.jpg

I find that I can't access this forum directly like other forums on the internet. I have to go through a third party. Once at their site, I can click on something that will bring me to this site. That doesn't seem to be the right way to do things.
There was a thread like yours not long ago.

Come over here, little girl, I have some candy for you. (Dripping with sarcasm)

I don't think so as I don't take candy from strangers anyways,.. except when I was a child trick-or-treating,.. and at parades,.. but other than that I have NEVER taken candy from strangers. Although there was a lollipop bowl on the desk at the bank and a candy bowl in a tent at a festival,.. but other than that....

I don't think so as I don't take candy from strangers anyways,.. except when I was a child trick-or-treating,.. and at parades,.. but other than that I have NEVER taken candy from strangers. Although there was a lollipop bowl on the desk at the bank and a candy bowl in a tent at a festival,.. but other than that....
I'll have to run down and put my "candy" in the bowl at the bank. EWWWWWWWW!

I have the same problem. I use duckduckgo and google. A big part of the problem seems to be that a huge number of websites use some version of "USMB" in their names, and loads of posts that include usmb in their openings come up all at once. It can be a real pain to get here using a simple web search.

"Our" USMB forum simply gets lost in the crowd. Maybe USMB could create some, more creative, nick-name that would help it stand out from the crowd, in search results.

I have the same problem. I use duckduckgo and google. A big part of the problem seems to be that a huge number of websites use some version of "USMB" in their names, and loads of posts that include usmb in their openings come up all at once. It can be a real pain to get here using a simple web search.

"Our" USMB forum simply gets lost in the crowd. Maybe USMB could create some, more creative, nick-name that would help it stand out from the crowd, in search results.
I use DDG and Firefox with a Norton VPN and I have some serious speed problems as well.

Forum List

Back