Zone1 Hi im new

th

Welcome

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

Anyone who hates the government ... Or does not look towards the Federal Government to solve their problems ...
Could be a "Conservative" by default ... Not to be confused with a "Modern Conservative".

This. I don't identify with a political party. However I lean in a more conservative belief. I am a Christian who doesn't lean right or left however I choose to love both side and not hate. I love our constitution and believe our government is trying to devide us all. I believe there are extremes on both sides and am not quick to believe everything I see and hear based off my emotions. I hope this clears things up. I'm more a libertarian if I had to choose any party.

This. I don't identify with a political party. However I lean in a more conservative belief. I am a Christian who doesn't lean right or left however I choose to love both side and not hate. I love our constitution and believe our government is trying to devide us all. I believe there are extremes on both sides and am not quick to believe everything I see and hear based off my emotions. I hope this clears things up. I'm more a libertarian if I had to choose any party.

The Establishment is neither Right nor Left ... But a combined effort on both sides of the aisle to keep us divided.
It's how the Right and Left both draw their power and how they seem to be in conflict when as a whole we are always headed in one direction.

I tend to shy away from Libertarians because they have an abstract way of looking at policies.
Plus ... You have to give a group of Libertarians about an hour for them to argue about who is actually a Libertarian.

I am Classical Liberal ... Much like our Founding Fathers ... Not to be confused with a Progressive or Modern Liberal.
Strong Federal Government for handling International affairs ... National Defense and protecting our Sovereignty ...
And a strict adherence to the 18 enumerated powers in the Constitution.

All that with the "Conservative" stance of limiting the Power and size of the Federal Government ...
Protecting the Freedom and Liberties of the Citizen ... And allowing us to govern ourselves and our own communities at the State and Local level.

Hi I'm new here and was told this is where the cool kids hangout. I usually don't do social media but this place doesn't seem as toxic and liberal. I'm not conservative nor liberal I just hate the government. 😁 let's have intelligent and insightful conversations.
How about saving your allowance and finding a nation-state that doesn't have a government.

Hi I'm new here and was told this is where the cool kids hangout. I usually don't do social media but this place doesn't seem as toxic and liberal. I'm not conservative nor liberal I just hate the government. 😁 let's have intelligent and insightful conversations.
Anybody thst hates the government is welcome here thst is as long as you hate Biden. :yes_text12: if you like biden you contradict yourself.lol is that avatar a picture of you by chance?

I'm glad you're here. I couldn't agree more that our government has been trying to divide us all, and they purposely pit groups against each other. Sadly, most people take the bait. I too choose to not hate someone just because they're on another 'side' or currently see things differently. And I'm always happy to see other Christians here 🙌 (especially if they bring some truth and wisdom to the chaos)...so, welcome and hope to see you on the boards!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.

I hope they don't bore you with the nonsense that sometimes goes on. Here are the rules;

If you stick around long enough, you get exclusive access to the FZ, where all the real no holds barred, joking and kidding around, is. It is where we go to let off steam and get a good laugh, you won't find it in any other social media established on the web;

"Zone 3": Flame Zone/Badlands/Rubber Room: The least moderated forums on the site. Not viewed by non members. Site wide rules still apply, but are more loosely enforced. Extreme flaming threads and posts belong here. If the OP (Opening Post) of Your Thread is focused on Mocking or Ridicule, It belongs here. You must be 18 years or older to enter and participate in these forums. In addition -- you must be a member for 60 days AND have a minimum of 100 posts in order to post or "thank" posts in Zone 3.

75dbb9.jpg

Forum List

Back