Zone1 Hi im new

Hi I'm new here and was told this is where the cool kids hangout. I usually don't do social media but this place doesn't seem as toxic and liberal. I'm not conservative nor liberal I just hate the government. 😁 let's have intelligent and insightful conversations.
Actually, this is where the cool old fogies hang out.

Hi I'm new here and was told this is where the cool kids hangout. I usually don't do social media but this place doesn't seem as toxic and liberal. I'm not conservative nor liberal I just hate the government. 😁 let's have intelligent and insightful conversations.
There are some radical marxists, who hate the cool kids, who post here. That's how they get indoctrinated into marxism when they get to college. They are still mad that they were not invited to the cool kids lunch table and parties in high school.

There are some radical marxists, who hate the cool kids, who post here. That's how they get indoctrinated into marxism when they get to college. They are still mad that they were not invited to the cool kids lunch table and parties in high school.
Are you sure it was college?

Considering the brain power involved, I was thinking it was Auntie Chrissy's Preschool For Spoiled Children.

Welcome Aboard

Regardless of what you have been told, and in light of the fact you may not have been here long enough to make a qualified judgement ...
There are no requirements as far as political leanings, party affiliation, or just partisan skullduggery.

Feel free to share your ideas, desires, and any possible relative solutions ...
But with the understanding that we have a rather diverse and sometimes offensive membership base.

Don't bite off more than you can chew.
Remember the very basic rules in certain Zones.
Explore the wealth of opportunities USMB provides.

If I could think of a tip that may help you the most ... Be open minded but consistent in your reasoning.
Have fun ... Enjoy yourself ... Hope you end up finding what you are looking for.

Have A Lovely Day

And me. I hang out here, you know!!! How non-inclusive of you.

I hereby demand social justice for all of us

Welcome Aboard

Regardless of what you have been told, and in light of the fact you may not have been here long enough to make a qualified judgement ...
There are no requirements as far as political leanings, party affiliation, or just partisan skullduggery.

Feel free to share your ideas, desires, and any possible relative solutions ...
But with the understanding that we have a rather diverse and sometimes offensive membership base.

Don't bite off more than you can chew.
Remember the very basic rules in certain Zones.
Explore the wealth of opportunities USMB provides.

If I could think of a tip that may help you the most ... Be open minded but consistent in your reasoning.
Have fun ... Enjoy yourself ... Hope you end up finding what you are looking for.

Have A Lovely Day

Yes I love diversity it's what has made our country great. I love talking with others and hearing new ideas, and points of view. I love the ability of free thinking and not having to all think one way or another.

Insurrectionist!!!

Biden save us!!

Biden can't even save himself. Welcome to the OP though. :welcome:

joe-biden-falling.gif

Forum List

Back