Zone1 Hi im new

Hi I'm new here and was told this is where the cool kids hangout. I usually don't do social media but this place doesn't seem as toxic and liberal. I'm not conservative nor liberal I just hate the government. 😁 let's have intelligent and insightful conversations.
Welcome to USMB, RAZZLEDAZZEL. Hope you enjoy the boards. And hope you have a blessed and beautiful Christmas Day today!

From my house to yours ~ I have 9 Jack Russell puppies born Oct. 17, 2022.
They're kind of a zoo... :p

:eek::auiqs.jpg:

Hi I'm new here and was told this is where the cool kids hangout. I usually don't do social media but this place doesn't seem as toxic and liberal. I'm not conservative nor liberal I just hate the government. 😁 let's have intelligent and insightful conversations.
"Hate government?" How intelligently insightful of you

I actually do. I'm not an anarchist or a dystopian troglodyte
Even the founding fathers knew that government - at best - was a necessary evil. I'm not actually sure that even they loved their government and they founded it. There does exist a healthy medium between anarchist and loving government. It's called holding them accountable. Something we haven't really shown an ability to do since most people see them as they see their favorite football team instead of what they really are which are public servants.

Forum List

Back