Hi, I am Relative Ethics.

progressive hunter

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I should have joined this forum long ago -- I have been a lurker here for some time.

I am male, 51 yo, Jewish, currently live in USA. I write small blog posts. My term for them is nanoessay.
welcome,,
and so you know you just met moonglow our resident troll.. he will try his heart out to be the first troll on every thread you start with a stupid comment,,

ClaireH

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I should have joined this forum long ago -- I have been a lurker here for some time.

I am male, 51 yo, Jewish, currently live in USA. I write small blog posts. My term for them is nanoessay.
Welcome! I'm glad you checked out the board and decided to join. I look forward to reading one of your nanoessays lol perfect. It's always a pleasure to find humorous souls who express themselves fully!

progressive hunter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

welcome,,
and so you know you just met moonglow our resident troll.. he will try his heart out to be the first troll on every thread you start with a stupid comment,,
The only one who does it better is our very own "PAID" poster rightwinger

OP
R

Relative Ethics

Reaction score
Most Ethical Values are relative.

Many of those who want to impose their Values on others are tyrants and despots.

andaronjim

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I oppose Progressive Censorship -- by Tech Giants and Cancel Culture.

I disagree with Conservatives on many issues.

I am a Classic Liberal.
Why do you disagree with Conservatives on many issues if you are a "Classical Liberal"? Conservatives are for the right of Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness. Are you not for those?

andaronjim

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Most Ethical Values are relative.

Many of those who want to impose their Values on others are tyrants and despots.
Conservatives want to be left alone in their pursuit of happiness and dont want some nanny state looking down their throats everyday, enacting this regulation or tax. Are you confusing Conservatives with Establishment Republicans?

hjmick

Platinum Member
Reaction score

welcome,,

Wait... Moonglow will try to be the first troll if you start a thread with a stupid comment, or Moonglow will try to be the first troll by posting a stupid comment?

progressive hunter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

welcome,,

Wait... Moonglow will try to be the first troll if you start a thread with a stupid comment, or Moonglow will try to be the first troll by posting a stupid comment?
correct,,,

OP
R

Relative Ethics

Reaction score
Conservatives want to be left alone in their pursuit of happiness and dont want some nanny state looking down their throats everyday, enacting this regulation or tax. Are you confusing Conservatives with Establishment Republicans?
This is where I agree with 2021 Conservatives and 1970 Liberals -- we want Freedom. I oppose Censorship and Cancel Culture.

I disagree with Conservatives on guns -- they are a tool of suicide and murder. I support Welfare state.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

welcome,,
Get what ya pay for

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List