Hi, I'm Afrench2 and Nice to Meet Y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
I thought I made a topic in here when I joined about 4 weeks ago, but I guess not!

I'm a 32 y/o old leftie here in DFW, Texas. I live alone and got out of a relationship late last year. Lived here since my family moved to Texas in 92 (was born in California - maybe that's why I'm a liberal at heart ;)

I am here to try and put some sense into the non-sensical that you see in the media and from the CPAC Cartel. I am here to try and be friendly (I see everyone here call eachother fuckers and morons which I don't agree with).

I love Pink Floyd and Tool and other progressive music (Yes, Rush, etc). My interests include concerts, exercising, sex, and winning elections. I am 3/4 (75%) in Presidential elections. Obama in 2008, Obama in 2012, Hillary in 2016, and Biden in 2020. Pretty good all-time record so far.

Oh and my last note would be: We're turning Texas blue. !!!

I thought I made a topic in here when I joined about 4 weeks ago, but I guess not!

I'm a 32 y/o old leftie here in DFW, Texas. I live alone and got out of a relationship late last year. Lived here since my family moved to Texas in 92 (was born in California - maybe that's why I'm a liberal at heart ;)

I am here to try and put some sense into the non-sensical that you see in the media and from the CPAC Cartel. I am here to try and be friendly (I see everyone here call eachother fuckers and morons which I don't agree with).

I love Pink Floyd and Tool and other progressive music (Yes, Rush, etc). My interests include concerts, exercising, sex, and winning elections. I am 3/4 (75%) in Presidential elections. Obama in 2008, Obama in 2012, Hillary in 2016, and Biden in 2020. Pretty good all-time record so far.

Do you agree with the official 2020 Democratic Platform?

• Banned
No, I think the Democrats focus too much on esoteric things and it gets the message off-track. The message needs to be simple and stick to 2 points: Government (Keynesian) spending to help those in need, and civil rights.

I think any focus on things such as global warming, cancelling people etc are things that need to take a backseat to major issues. They are still important...but they are not our greatest threats.

No, I think the Democrats focus too much on esoteric things and it gets the message off-track. The message needs to be simple and stick to 2 points: Government (Keynesian) spending to help those in need, and civil rights.

I think any focus on things such as global warming, cancelling people etc are things that need to take a backseat to major issues. They are still important...but they are not our greatest threats.
So you criticize Conservatives without being prompted but have to be prompted to criticize the Left.

If-youre-not-a-liberal.jpg

........civil rights???!!!!!!!!!???????? there's no problem of that...the problem is blacks committing crime at high rates and graduating at low rates.......now about white's civil rights?? blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa

If-youre-not-a-liberal.jpg
yeah, yeah, I've heard this quote lol.

BTW Churchill got tossed out of power after World War II, his people hated him.

Hello AFrench2. I'm AnAmerican10.
Texas will beat you down like a rented mule before it goes communist, but good luck trying!
I disagree. Beto is running for GOV in 2022 against Abbott....the time has come.
Oh, you mean Robert Francis O'Rourke, the son of a very wealthy prog elite? Do you always vote for shitstains with silver spoons up their ass?

Where Did Beto O'Rourke Come From, Get His Wealth? (newsweek.com)
The story behind O'Rourke's wealth goes back to when he met his wife, Amy, whose father was a billionaire real estate investor in El Paso. A New York Times article points out that Beto's father-in-law, William Sanders, had a plan to redevelop a dilapidated section of El Paso at the same time O'Rourke was on the city council.
The idea brought visions of tourists dollars by the millions, and the El Paso mayor supported a plan that would allow eminent domain over the poor residents, mostly Mexican-Americans in the historic neighborhood. O'Rourke, though he sometimes abstained from voting, supported the vision.

MIghty fucking "white" of Beto to want to to kick the poor blacks and Mexicans out of their houses. Why do you hate minorities so much?

A good friend of mine once told me, "You cannot change the world. You can only change your own world. Whatever happens (outside your world) happens for a reason. It may not be the right reason (according to your thinking). But it will happen for the reason you (in general sense) that brought you where you are today."

Meaning, as you know - everything happens for a reason. Whether we debate it all day, or want to take sides. But at the end of the day, it will always go unfinish. We are just a small percentage of "how we can make a difference in the world."

I hate France !!!
Without France, the US would not have won the Revolutionary War. Fact. You should honestly love France for all they did.
The French provided only a little help and their only interest was for French reasons
They viewed the Americans as only cheap solders against their enemy of England
Sure the French navy helped but it was the Americans that won the land battles or at least stalled the Brits

Time for a golden oldie ...

I snapped. "A John Wayne movie," I said. "That's what you were going to say, wasn't it? We think war is a John Wayne movie. We think life is a John Wayne movie - with good guys and bad guys, as simple as that. Well, you know something, Mister Limey Poofter? You're right. And let me tell you who the bad guys are.

They're us. WE BE BAD.

"We're the baddest-assed sons of bitches that ever jogged in Reeboks. We're three-quarters grizzly bear and two-thirds car wreck and descended
from a stock-market crash on our mother's side. You take your Germany, France, Spain, roll them all together and it wouldn't give us room to park our cars.

We're the big boys, Jack, the original, giant, economy-sized, new and improved butt kickers of all time. When we snort coke in Houston, people lose their hats in the Cap d'Antibes. And we've got an American Express card credit limit higher than your piss-ant metric numbers go.

"You say our country's never been invaded? You're right, little buddy. Because I'd like to see the needle-dicked foreigners who'd have the guts to try. We drink napalm to get out hearts started in the morning. A rape and a mugging is our way of saying 'Cheerio.' Hell can't hold our sock-hops. We walk taller, talk louder, spit further, fcuk longer, and buy more things than you know the names of. I'd rather be a junkie in New York than king, queen, and jack of all you Europeans. We eat little countries like this for breakfast and siht them out before lunch."

Of course, the guy should have punched me. But this was Europe. He
just smiled his shabby, superior European smile.

God, don't these people have dentists?"

-- P.J. O'Rourke, "Holidays in Hell"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back