Hi, I am Relative Ethics.

I should have joined this forum long ago -- I have been a lurker here for some time.

I am male, 51 yo, Jewish, currently live in USA. I write small blog posts. My term for them is nanoessay.
welcome,,
and so you know you just met moonglow our resident troll.. he will try his heart out to be the first troll on every thread you start with a stupid comment,,

I should have joined this forum long ago -- I have been a lurker here for some time.

I am male, 51 yo, Jewish, currently live in USA. I write small blog posts. My term for them is nanoessay.
Welcome! I'm glad you checked out the board and decided to join. I look forward to reading one of your nanoessays lol perfect. It's always a pleasure to find humorous souls who express themselves fully!

welcome,,
and so you know you just met moonglow our resident troll.. he will try his heart out to be the first troll on every thread you start with a stupid comment,,
The only one who does it better is our very own "PAID" poster rightwinger

a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Welcome to our Jungle.

Most Ethical Values are relative.

Many of those who want to impose their Values on others are tyrants and despots.

I oppose Progressive Censorship -- by Tech Giants and Cancel Culture.

I disagree with Conservatives on many issues.

I am a Classic Liberal.
Why do you disagree with Conservatives on many issues if you are a "Classical Liberal"? Conservatives are for the right of Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness. Are you not for those?

Most Ethical Values are relative.

Many of those who want to impose their Values on others are tyrants and despots.
Conservatives want to be left alone in their pursuit of happiness and dont want some nanny state looking down their throats everyday, enacting this regulation or tax. Are you confusing Conservatives with Establishment Republicans?

welcome,,

Wait... Moonglow will try to be the first troll if you start a thread with a stupid comment, or Moonglow will try to be the first troll by posting a stupid comment?

welcome,,

Wait... Moonglow will try to be the first troll if you start a thread with a stupid comment, or Moonglow will try to be the first troll by posting a stupid comment?
correct,,,

Conservatives want to be left alone in their pursuit of happiness and dont want some nanny state looking down their throats everyday, enacting this regulation or tax. Are you confusing Conservatives with Establishment Republicans?

This is where I agree with 2021 Conservatives and 1970 Liberals -- we want Freedom. I oppose Censorship and Cancel Culture.

I disagree with Conservatives on guns -- they are a tool of suicide and murder. I support Welfare state.

welcome,,

Get what ya pay for

Forum List

Back