Hey.

tumblgr

Proud to be progressive.
Reaction score
The name's Carson. I live in the United States. When it comes to politics, I am a progressive and unashamed to call myself such. (I don't support the notion that Glenn Beck's revisionism has tarnished the title.) When it comes to religion, I am an atheist. I play bass. That's about it.

Tom Clancy

Clancy for Ron Paul
Reaction score
An Atheist Progressive who hates Glenn Beck?

You'll fit right in with the rest of the hacks. ;)

.. now now, that's just some friendly hazing.

But in all seriousness, Welcome!

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Notwithstanding your unenlightened beliefs regarding politics and religion, you are welcome here.

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Welcome Tum , you sound like a great addition to the site.

I love me some bass

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

We need more posters named Carson.

My name is xotoxi.

You can call me xotoxi.

Gunny

Gold Member
Reaction score
The name's Carson. I live in the United States. When it comes to politics, I am a progressive and unashamed to call myself such. (I don't support the notion that Glenn Beck's revisionism has tarnished the title.) When it comes to religion, I am an atheist. I play bass. That's about it.

Your first mistake, that "unashamed" thing. You should be.

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Reaction score

You play bass?, I like fishing :razz:

You guys do well tarnishing the word yourselves. "progressives" always pervert perfectly good words, and I agree with Gunny, you should be ashamed

Gatekeeper

Reaction score
:welcome: 2 USMB tumblgr and I don't care what u believe in, just bring some snacks, beer, soda and ribs.....oh and HOT WINGS.

Last edited:

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Your first mistake, that "unashamed" thing. You should be.

The second mistake..."I play bass".

That proves what we'd always assumed about Charlie.

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score

We have discount warehouse prices on Bass-o-matics here on the USMB. When calling ask for Charlie..........

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List