Hey.

tumblgr

Proud to be progressive.
Mar 18, 2010
The name's Carson. I live in the United States. When it comes to politics, I am a progressive and unashamed to call myself such. (I don't support the notion that Glenn Beck's revisionism has tarnished the title.) When it comes to religion, I am an atheist. I play bass. That's about it.

An Atheist Progressive who hates Glenn Beck?

You'll fit right in with the rest of the hacks. ;)

.. now now, that's just some friendly hazing.

But in all seriousness, Welcome!

Notwithstanding your unenlightened beliefs regarding politics and religion, you are welcome here.

Welcome Tum , you sound like a great addition to the site.

I love me some bass

Welcome.

We need more posters named Carson.

My name is xotoxi.

You can call me xotoxi.

The name's Carson. I live in the United States. When it comes to politics, I am a progressive and unashamed to call myself such. (I don't support the notion that Glenn Beck's revisionism has tarnished the title.) When it comes to religion, I am an atheist. I play bass. That's about it.

Your first mistake, that "unashamed" thing. You should be.

You play bass?, I like fishing :razz:

You guys do well tarnishing the word yourselves. "progressives" always pervert perfectly good words, and I agree with Gunny, you should be ashamed

:welcome: 2 USMB tumblgr and I don't care what u believe in, just bring some snacks, beer, soda and ribs.....oh and HOT WINGS.

Last edited:

Your first mistake, that "unashamed" thing. You should be.

The second mistake..."I play bass".

That proves what we'd always assumed about Charlie.

We have discount warehouse prices on Bass-o-matics here on the USMB. When calling ask for Charlie..........

Forum List

Back