Hello all! New member here!

Jaaaman

Mar 18, 2010
Corpus Christi, Texas
Howdy. I am Jason. I work as a nurse in South Texas and have conservative political leanings. I have seen some interesting discussions occurring in this forum and decided to join today. I see some user names here that look familiar. Anyway, looking forward to some engaging discussions here. :clap2:

:welcome:

People here get engaged often. They hardly ever marry. Some of the engagements are broken off after a few short exchanges of insults...some of them last seemingly forever as a love/hate relationships. Some of them would fit right in on the Jerry Springer Show!

I'm not bigoted. I hate everybody! :lol:

Last edited:
:welcome: 2 USMB Jaaaman, enjoy the hot tub of deep thought and discussion, BTW, wear a bathing suit, there are some in here........well...just keep your eyes open.

Howdy. I am Jason. I work as a nurse in South Texas and have conservative political leanings. I have seen some interesting discussions occurring in this forum and decided to join today. I see some user names here that look familiar. Anyway, looking forward to some engaging discussions here. :clap2:

Welcome. My neighbor's son has a friend who is married to someone who knows a nurse.

:welcome: 2 USMB Jaaaman, enjoy the hot tub of deep thought and discussion, BTW, wear a bathing suit, there are some in here........well...just keep your eyes open.

Bathing suit hell!

Trekkchem_Light.jpg

This might, and I repeat, might add a small degree of protection.

Heya, Jason! Great to see you again.

Welcome!

Forum List

Back